Chapter 3.

Hey guys im gonna be posting new chapters and crap tonight cuz im bored sooo yea.also i got most ideas in this chapter from @AlexisFirekitten14.ok so ON WID DA STORYYYYYYY(before Alexis kills meh lol and btw the pic is what Mike,jeremy,scott and vincent look like.plz give the artist of this picture,PoleBear,all the credit.)
________________________________________
~Your pov~
It was time for my next day at Freddy's.Tonight i am gonna try to become friends with them.i took a deep breath."ok."i thought."lets do this."
time skip brought to u by pixie ryan.
I took a deep breath and stood in front of the stage.11:56.i still got time.a few minutes later i looked again. 12:00. Ok...times up.they looked at me funny."w-why are you not a-at the office?"Freddy asked in his robotic voice.i checked pirates cove and Foxy had peeked out to hear as well.i looked Freddy straight in the eyes and said"i want to be friends...i mean no harm.".he looked at the others and they nodded.even Foxy agreed.he looked at me and nodded."o-ok.we trust y-you.now let u-us change f-first."i wondered what he meant when everyone closed their eyes and there was a bright light.after i opened my eyes again they were humans!but with their ears and tails.well,except for Chicka,who looked normal.then,out of nowhere,i saw two gold figures in front of me.
~Springtraps pov~(and yesh goldy and Springtrap r in dere human forms too.same as freddeh and dem.)
I looked at the girl.she had h/c hair,e/c eyes,and was average sized.good.not suspicious.i am not that paranoid but ever since fazbear fright burnt down,because stupid Vincent tried to kill a spider with wires,im forced to live here.but its not bad."Helloooo???"my thoughts were interrupted by Goldy gently knocking on my head.i looked at him and smiled."what."he pointed to the girl and clearly Freddy was irritated that i wasnt listening,cuz when i said"what about her?"he immediately replied with"UHHHHG YOU PEOPLE NEVER LISTEN!!!"before stomping off backstage.Goldy looked at me and said"Her name is y/n.shes new here.she apparently wants to be friends."i looked at her and nodded."she looks fine to me.but ill have my eye on her."i said as i walked back down to the basement.
~Goldys pov~
I sighed.Springtrap isnt the nicest person out there but once you get on his good side,your good.i know,cuz im his boyfriend.i looked at y/n and started explaining."hello there.my name is GoldenFreddy.but please call me Goldy.That was Springtrap.he can be mean and also nice at times.just stay out of trouble and he should like you.but also as a little warning if your gonna be friends with us.some of us are perverts.like Springtrap,Vincent,Mike,(A/N btw u have already met mike,jeremy,vincent,and scott aka phone guy.and YES i know vincent is the purple guy but in dis story hes a friend.deal wid it.)Foxy,and i think thats it.so you will most likely come in some days to hearing moans.if you do,do NOT go into the basement,cove,supply closet,or office.but thats about it.glad to have you here y/n.i must go but i will see you around."i finished.then i waved to everyone and teleported to the basement.
_____________________________________________
Hey guys.this chapter was long to make up for when i havent updated for a while.sooo yea.anyways,BAI GUYS!!! \(^-^)/