The Job

Hey now back again...sorry its a song.lol the pic is from dragonball z abridged.deal wid it.ok so here's chapter 1!enjoy.
________________________
~your pov~
I was looking at the newspaper for a job when a certain job caught my eye."hmm...FreddyFazbearsPizzeria,nightshift...ONLY $150 A WEEK?!?! Well,it's the only good job.what do you think Ben?" I asked."If your ok with it them I am too."
*Time skip brought to you by neoncat*
~Your pov still~
I was at my office at my new job,Freddyfazbearspizzeria.It was pretty boring."UUUUUUHHHHGGGGG DIS PLACE SUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!"i yelled,pretty much through the whole pizzeria.But suddenly i heard footsteps so i thought one of the employees forgot something.But when i checked the door closest to the plushy cupcake(the light)chicka was standing there.WAIT CHICKA?!?!?!I quickly checked the cameras and CRAP BONNIES GOOOONE!!!!!!!!!Chicka then looked at me and said"WHAT DID U SAY BOUT OUR PLACE BIACH?!?!?!"I was shaking with fear.I then checked pirates cove "SHITSHITSHIIIIIIT WHERES DA GODDAMN FOX?!?!?!"then i saw him running down the hall.I shut the door.I laughed when i heard a SLAM from the fox at the door,then him saying"goddamn motherfucker that hurt."I laughed.Then,it went black.
HAHA IM EVIL CLIFFHANGER HAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Ok guys its 10 at night and i gotta go to school soooo...yea.ok BAI GUYS!!!!!!!!!