Chapter 5.SLAP BUTT FRIDAYYYYY

A/N its a thing some peeps do at ma school.its weird so WHAT THE HELL LETS ADD IT!!!XD
________________________
Your pov
It was the last day of my job.i walked in and went to the office.Boy was that a mistake!I walked in to Vincent fucking Scotts brains out!(once again,scott the phone guy.NOT cawthorn!!!)Vincent looked at me,not stopping his current handjob on Scott."sup"Scott looked at me and immediately turned red."V-Vincent!!!we have s-someone here!!!" "so?"i looked at them...the best i could without getting a nosebleed."ima just leave you guys some privacy."i left and shut the door with me.i walked into the kitchen when i felt a tiny hand tug at my pants."y/n?" "yeah BB?" "puppet wants to talk to you."i nodded to the cute little wooden boy and went into prize corner.puppet was in his box so i stopped the music.he peeked out,looking annoyed.
"yes y/n?" "bb told me you needed to talk to me." "oh yes.thank you.for taking care of everything,and dealing with the little ones." "no problem puppet." "you may visit us anytime you want to,if you wish to that is." "thanks puppet."i turned his music back on and left the room.freddy stopped me."hey,thanks again.we can tell your not the type to run and hide.no ones ever befriended springtrap.thats amazing.so thanks again."he walked away as the bell rang for 6 am.i hugged and told everyone goodbye and walked home.i was a little disappointed that the house wasnt lit like last night,but it was good enough.
Bens pov
I was reading some creepypasta lemons and i had just got done gagging after the slenderman x reader.you do NOT call them "child"while fucking them!!!thats just WRONG!!!then i saw my beautiful y/n come in and i slapped her ass."SLAP BUTT FRIDAYYYYY!!!!!Sup babe.how was the last day of work?"she showed me a check of $150."well thats stupid but ok."we were having a good makeout session(which had me touching her area),when we heard a knock at the door.
__________________________
Hey guys,i didnt make it very long cuz im leaving to go to the Peanuts movie in a few minutes sooo...yea.but to make up for dat i will make the next chapter where the creepypastas of your choice,tell me which one in the comments,go see the movie!!!And i will choose 3 for the chapter.ok BAI GUYS!!!!! ^-^