Chapter 4.lemon tam bitchezzzzz.

Your pov~
I have already made friends,sooooooo now what do i do?i guess i will walk around.i went everywhere so i sat on the stage.then after a few hours it was time to go.i got home to see all the lights were off.the kids were at their grandpa's(aka slendy lol),so i looked around until i came into me and Ben's room.suprisingly it was lit dimly,like romantic type of dim."sup babe~"i spun on my heels to be face to face with ben."ben whats all this?" "oh nothing...just some things to make having fun more...interesting~" he said with a smirk.i sighed."benben as much as i would love to have sex,i dont want anymore babies."then ben held up a pack of birthcontrol pills.i sighed."ok.but im on to-" "nope.your not doing ANYTHIIIIIIING~"and with that,i was on the bed,naked.he started to leave the room."hey!where you goin?" "getting some,supplies."he said while leaving.he came back a few minutes later with a box,handcuffs,and rope.he tied my legs to the bed and handcuffed my hands to the bed also.he reached onto the box and pulled out a blindfold.he put it on me so i couldnt see.suddenly i feel him kissing my neck.i moaned a little when he found my sweet spot.he bit it,sucked it,and everything that he could think of.i was already a moaning mess."if your already going crazy now,then your gonna enjoy what i got in store for you~"he grabbed my boobs and sucked on one,while massaging the other."ngh~ b-beeeeennnnn"i moaned out as he did the same to the other.then stuck a digit in me and i practically screamed in pleasure.he added another,then another,and soon he had all of them in me,all going inhuman speed.then he hit my g-spot."AAHH BEN RIGHT T-THERE DONT S-SPOOOO AH OP!!!!"he made his hand keep ramming it,until i came.he took it out and i heard him in the box again.i felt something cold go in my and i moaned louder.i heard a click and i knew it was a vibrator.i was screaming/moaning.then he put it where my g-spot was and omg it felt amazing!then apparently it was on low so he put it all the was on high,so i was screaming on pleasure.then he helped it by licking my area.i came on it and he took it out and put in my butthole.then he put himself at my entrance and rammed in as hard as he could,and i was feeling INSANE pleasure,with the vibrator in one hole,and him in the other.i was in pleasure heaven.
*sorry to ruin your"fun time",but TIME SKIIIIIIIIP XD*
Me and ben were sweating like crazy.i cuddled him."love you benben." "love ya too my dear Y/N."
____________________________________________________________________
Hey guys Katy here and omg lol.the video for the song do you wanna fuck(i would suggest listening to that while reading dis lol)is above(if its up).so yea.hope you enjoyed that and no there WILL be more LEMOOONNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZ XD k BAI GUYS!!!!!