Enchantment{3}

Enchantment:

captivation: a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Andrea marveled over the piece of paper that Carter previously wrote his number on.

"I know!! I am freaking out right now!! I am so awkward, oh God I am going to embarrass myself so bad I won't be able to come to school anymore. TELL NICK I LOVE HIM!" I cried out, causing my whole lunch table to laugh.

"Kiera, we have a math test to make up for that day we were on a field trip dont we??" Gabbie asked and I nodded my head. We grabbed our bags and bid our friends a farewell as we walked out of the cafeteria. We rushed down the hallways in order to have ample time to do the test when I heard my name being called across the hall.

I whipped my head around to see the beautiful Carter Shane with a friend I didn't recognize and...Nick. My heart pounded in my chest louder and faster as they came closer. Gabbie, sensing my anxiety, grabbed onto one of my hands to try and calm me down.

"Hey!! These are my friends Vinny Castronovo and Nick Mara" he smiled broadly as he introduced the all too familiar boy to me. I stared at him, yet again taking in his beauty, while he gave me a curious glance, as if he remembered me.

"Guys, this is Kiera. Do either of you know her??" Carter asked mainly to Nick because Vinny was staring at Gabbie.

"I think I have seen you around. Hey" Nick smiled. I was unable to speak to move and my heart was beating at the speed of light. Yet again, I was under Nick Mara's spell.

Gabbie did the talking for me when she said "it's nice to meet all three of you, I am Gabbie" she seemed far off, as if a million miles away. All I could see, hear, and think was Nick Mara. He was everything I wanted, everything I can't have.

"I am looking forward to hearing from you, Kiera" I jumped five feet I the air when Carter whispered into my ear. His breath made the hair of the back of my neck stand up. I smiled and nodded, suddenly out of Nicks spell.

I guess that Carter Shane might just be my antidote.