PROLOGUE && PLAYLIST

One of the youngest prisoners the Arc has ever seen, the infamous Odette Soul

Many of the guards who stood outside her cell door, all those years, couldn't believe the girl with doe eyes and raven hair could commit such a heinous crime. Many thought she deserved to be pardoned, others thought she was born bad- a sign that the people of the Arc had strayed too far from the morals they held dear on the ground. Her father virtually kept the black market afloat during the girls childhood, so it's not as though people expected her to become a model citizen. But how did a little girl go from tinkering with spare machine parts to murdering her own father? No-one cared to ask, they simply locked her away and threw away the key.

Now, eight years later, Odette expects she'll have a couple more years and she'll be floated. That is until the Chancellor decides he needs guinea pigs, so began the 100's journey to the ground. She finally has a second chance, that is if she survives earth, the grounders, and her fellow members of the 100. If Odette's going to thrive she'll need to find a plan. I mean, no-one with half a brain would trust someone with her reputation. You know what they say, white lies always introduce others of a darker complexion...

JENN IM AS ODETTE SOUL

PLAYLIST

I. lies - marina & the diamonds

II. circles - machinhart

III. anna sun - walk the moon

IV. heart out - the 1975

V. search party - sam bruno

VI. midnight city - m83

VII. bullet train - stephen swarts

IX. heavydirtysoul - twenty one pilots

X. retrograde - james blake

XI. exit music (for a film) - radiohead

XII. happy - marina & the diamonds

*i will be adding to this as the story progresses

----

A/N

well that stupid prologue took so damn long to write and i have no clue why, but i have a lot of plans for this story (and i have for a while) so i hope you stick around to give it a read! i'm already planning ship names okay, i'm pretty invested. also i'm pretty proud of the playlist because it flows with the story, which honestly doesn't matter but i'm really happy with it so ??