.....I need to frolick in holy water

Preston POV

"you belong to me. You are mine." Rob growled in my ear with nothing but love, lust, passion, and triumph. I'm scared I'm pretty sure I'm shaking terribly. 'Stop it Preston ! You look weak! A Real arsement doesn't show weakness' I heard my fathers voice booming in my mind and asked a stupid question in a weak tone "b...b...but why r...ro ...Rob...why me?" pathetic. "because I love you and I want you. I will take you whether you like it or not this is the most human way to start but I have plan b and lets just say its gonna hurt a lot..." he threatened in a low husky whisper. I couldn't answer to that so I just shook and whimpered in fear until I eventual drifted to sleep and Rob left the cell.

Robs POV

My little cactus fell asleep in my arms. Tired from crying and still drowsy from the gas I decided it was better for me to leave him there for now to rest. Meh I'm too lazy to untie him so he can just sleep with his wrists tied to the bed for now...time to meet up with lil lachy in the jungle biome

(Convo between Rob and lachlan )

R: hey man how's it going?

L: pretty bad bro, vikk is avoiding me I just don't know how to make him love me...how about you? How are you going with Preston?

R: umm...yeah that's the thing bro he was going to move so far....so I kidnapped him. I'll just keep him forever until he learns to love me....

L:....that cool that's cool....I was going to do the same for vikk except I don't have any space for a prison cell...

R: I can solve that!

L:how?

R: I have a spare cell next to prestons it can work out! You move in with me and kidnap vikk then him and Preston won't get lonely in the cells if they are next to each other.

L: would you really do that for me m8?!?!

R: yah sure bro win win for us!

L: Thanks bro I'll take my stuff and vikk over to your house in two days is that okay?

R:okay perfect see you then bye cx

L:thanks bye cx

(Convo over)

Lachlan POV:

I can't believe I can finally go through with my plan. Thanks to rob. Well I'll just go pack my stuff then sneak into vikks house tie him up and pack some of his stuff too...wow so much to do in two days better get started. I walked into my room packing all the necessities such as clothes,money,and my phone with a few extra things here and there. I just realized its all ready dawn I am going to go take a nap then at night go spooder killin and then kidnap vikk.

*************************************************************************************
I dont know what I'm doing anymore lol