fruck it I'm done with sanity

Prestons p.o.v.

I need to get out.
That was my first thought as I woke up.
If rob is keeping my here we must still be at the house. In the dungeon perhaps more likely than not
Good thing I keep my multi tool with me its got a nail file in it. Time to bust out of here. I had just finished filing out the second bar when I felt someone staring at me. Sure enough I look up to find a very very very pissed off Robert. Well....this can't end well.

Robs p.o.v.

He's trying to leave. Trying to leave me. Well he can't and he won't. I wanted him to love me before I fully claimed him. Before I marked him as mine. But he's left me with no other choice. I'm going to take him now. I'm going to show him who he belongs to.let this be a well learned lesson.

Poofless smut I'm too innocent but I can only imagine....

Vikk:
Rawr! fear meh Simon! I yelled throughout the house since only Simon and I were home and can you believe it he replied with "vikk I can't fear you you're too short." oye the banter m8 but anyway I have to pack my suitcase we're meeting the guys at the vacation house later....well I am at least Simon is leaving in about ten minutes. How sad well gonna go pack like always clothes at the bottom, other stuff, and then my phone. Oh and..... Simon just left, great now I'm all alone until midnight that's when my minecart arrives to take me to the vacation home. But first....I need a shower and ill just sleep with my hair wet I could really care less.

*************************************************************************************
doesn't anyone else love waking up with slightly damp warm hair or is it just me I may just be strange but idk