50. Niall + the boys doing a surprise to Rafaella. Will Rafaella forgive him?

Rafaella: I can't believe that my baby angel Niall is now dying cause of me. What he did that? He didn't think that i cant live without him?i couldnt stop crying.

Jade: Niall did that so he can save you. So you can be alive and healthy. He loves you with all his heart. And now his heart belongs to you and you can feel that now.

Rafaella: HE IS DYING AND I'M DYING ALSO. OUR END IS NEAR. I was born to die soon.

Jade: At least now you know that Niall truly loves you. Did you think that he will do that for Monica? Monica wanted her cause she was beautiful and nothing more.

Rafaella: Monica is the reason of my sadness. Is all her fault. She was always so jealous of me. I hate her. She destroyed my life. If i didn't saw her and Niall kissing the car wouldn't hit me and me and Niall would be healthy. But Niall would still be with her..

Jade: I think that you need to get a good nice sleep so you and your baby relax and calm and after you can talk to Niall.

Rafaella: I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO HIM NEVER AGAIN. HE DIDNT THINK THAT I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HIM. IM SO SAD AND ANGRY WITH HIM.

Jade: Take this pill it will help you sleep. .she said and gave me the pill and imminently fell asleep.

Meanwhile Niall was so sad. He was laying on his bed burning in fever and he had pains all over his body. Harry and Liam were taking care of him.

Niall: My princess doesn't want to see me again. Can i die now please to get away from this pain?

Harry: Dont talk like this Niall. Of course you will see her. In heaven. You screwed up everything. I don't think she would forgive you.

Liam: Dont talk to him like this Harry. Rafaella would forgive him cause she loves him more than her life. She is mad with him now but she will get over it soon.

Niall: No she wont my princess hates me. I will dying alone in this bed. I deserve this cause i broke her heart. ,he couldnt stop crying.

Harry: I cant listen to you crying. You must be strong and fight for her love. I have a plan.

Niall: What plan? I'm going to serenade her again? I cant stand for so long you know. I have so much pain in my legs. I don't want her to see me in a wheelchair.

Harry: So here is the plan.

Meanwhile Jade has called Monica to talk to her.

Jade: Lets go to my office to talk Monica. ,she let her at her office to have a talk.

Monica: How is my sis? Is she okay now that she broke up with Niall?

Jade: Niall and Rafaella will never broke up. They belong to each other and will be together for ever.

Monica: Hahaha how can they be together when they are both dying?

Jade: Is all your fault that they are dying now. You destroy them and trust me you will pay for this young girl.,she said with a voice that scared Monica.

Monica: Why are you sounding like my mother? My mother is dead.

Jade: You think that i wouldn't come to stay with my daughter now that she has only a few months of life.

Monica: YOU CANT BE ALIVE. YOU ARE DEAD. This is an illusion, a nightmare. I'm listening to my mum's voice and i'm looking at a young girl. I gotta go now.

Monica run out of the house and she was so scared and he bump on Niall,Harry,Liam and Louis.

Niall: What is wrong Monica? You seem so scared. Is my princess okay?

Monica: Go to hell and take her with you. LEAVE ME ALONE.,she get into her car and she run away.

Louis: This slut is so crazy. How do you used to love her?

Liam: Guys why she was so scared? She seems like she saw a ghost.

Louis: Maybe she saw that her bum got big now and she cant continue modelling. Hahaha.

Harry: Niall sit on the wheelchair now and hold your guitar. I would hold the pizza,Liam you will record with the camera and Louis would hold the teddy bear.

Louis: I want to hold the pizza.

Harry: The pizza is for Rafaella and not you. Are you ready to sing guys? To make Rafaella forgive Niall?

Louis knocked the door. Jade come to open.

Jade: Aww is this teddy bear for me? OMG Are you going to propose to me?

Niall: No we are doing all of this for Rafaella and not you.

Jade: Aww here is the princess she woke up.

Niall: Hello my beautiful princess. We are gonna sing a song for you now.

" People say we shouldn't be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talkin' about (talk-talk-talkin' about)

'Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don't wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl
Oh

They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the "I love you"'s
But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)
They would just be jealous of us,
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

One touch and I was a believer
Every kiss it gets a little sweeter
It's getting better
Keeps getting better all the time, girl

They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the "I love you"'s
But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)
They would just be jealous of us,
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know how special you are
They don't know what you've done to my heart
They can say anything they want
'Cause they don't know us

They don't know what we do best
It's between me and you, our little secret
But I wanna tell 'em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl

They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the "I love you"'s (I love you)
But I bet you if they only knew (if they only knew)
They would just be jealous of us (they would just be jealous of us),
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right (feels so right)
Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the "I love you"'s
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us,
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know about us
They don't know about us "

Niall: So you will forgive me my beautiful princess?

I couldnt stop crying. Niall was keep looking at me all the time he was singing and i could see how much he loves me and how much he wanted to forgive him. I took the pizza from Harry and went inside.

Jade: And i would take the teddy bear. Thank you so much for this guys. I'm sure Rafaella would forgive Niall. Dont worry about it.. .she took the teddy bear and went inside.

P.S. Niall: She was looking at me the whole time. She loves me guys. She feels sorry for me.

Jade: Are you okay Rafaella? You almost eat all the pizza.

Rafaella: I love Niall more than i love eating pizza and that means a lot..

Will Rafaella forgive Niall and be with him till the end?