Chapter 3

~2 weeks later~

Me and Cameron were always hanging out, sometimes he comes to my house and i go to his house, me and his family get along and so does he with him. We've been going out to eat and hang out with some friends.I have a friend I've been getting along with her and her name is May Bieber her name is really nice,she's really pretty,and is always talking about Justin but she's really nice.

It was certainly the weekend and i wanted to do something so i texted Cameron saying "hey wanna do something?" and i was waiting so i went downstairs to make breakfast, i got the eggs and bacon (not gonna get into details) So i checked my phone and saw there was a message from him

Cameron❤: hey and sure baby girl coming over in 10 mins.

~10 mins later~

I heard a knock on the door. i opened the door and cameron was standing there with starbucks (my favorite) and with a rose I asked "why'd you buy a rose?"and he said "because a beautiful rose for a beautiful girl" with a smile.I said back "cheesy"while laughing he came in,he gave me my drink and sat on the couch . we were talking when he caught me off guard and carried me upstaris while me giggling.

He put me on the bed and got on top of me and started kissing me and i kissed him the cheeks and he says "i only get a kiss on the cheeks?" with puppy eyes and i said "yes i am" and he says "fine we'll play like that" then he started kissing me on my neck... i started moaning and he says within kisses "oh you like that huh?" and i said still moaning "omg c-cameron keep going" he says "okay baby girl what ever you say".

He took out my shirt and pants and started playing with my boobs and then he came up and starting kissing me and he was biting so i decided to bite back and he says "ow" and I'm like "sorry" he took his boxers out and his dick was big and he says "like what you see" and i said "pretty much" and he comes up to me and tries to stick it in me but stopped him and said "I'm still a virgin cameron" and he said "if you don't wanna do it just tell ill wait" i said "not that i don't wanna do it but i lose it with the right person" and he says"so I'm not the right person" and i said "don't take it the wrong way but i don't wanna lose it yet' and he says "oh ok ill wait either way"

I got dressed and so did he. We went down staris and watched netflix , cameron started giving me kisses and i gave them back. It was getting really late he tells me "hey babe i got to go its late" and i said "Babe?" and he says "yea your my babe" and i tell him" you wish" and he says "no i don't wish cause your already mine" he was out the door and give me a 6 min kiss and left. I went inside and kept watching netflix and 13 mins i fell asleep.