Chapter 6

~The next day~

Camerons pov

I woke up and so did Maria, we went to McDonalds to eat breakfast i asked maria what she wanted to and she said "egg muffin and a cup of coffee" i order it for her and i got the same thing as her.

I called all the boys for they could check on Kendra to see how she was doing and Nash said "am on my way with the guys ight" and i said "ight" and i asked the lady in the front desk if i could go see Kendra Parks and she said only 30 mins sir, i said back "ok thats all i need"

I went running like always to the 3 floor and went into her room and she looked so peaceful, i got on top of the bed and lied next to her just looking at her beautifulness I cupped her face and just looked at her and said "please wake up baby i need you like right now for i could give you hugs and kisses and to keep you warm and just have you, i wanna marry you so bad and have 3 kids together and just live happily ever" when i said that her eyes started opening and my face formed a smile she was trying to speck, Kendra started to say "I'm in love with you cameron but i don't think i could for-g she stopped and looked up and i was confused so i looked back and saw the boys standing i told them "if i could have 10 mins" and they all nodded i told kendra to keep on what she was saying she says "forgive i need space right now and i really love you so thats why I'm letting you go for awhile for you could think through stuff" i told her back "I'm in love with you too thats why i can't let you do this please don't do this to me i beg you" she said "cameron can you just please go before i start to cry" and within that i left the room sad and mad you could tell that the boys were looking at me and so was maria and she came up to me and said "what happened in there " i told her back "she needs space and that she's in love with me but this what happened i had to fuck May!"Maria told me to "calm down" and i screamed "NO I CANT THIS IS ALL MY FAULT HER BEING IN A COMA FOR 2 DAYS BUT THANK GOD SHE WOKE UP" the boys took me outside to get air and  told me "yo calm down you'll get her back she aint going nowhere just wait for her she will forgive you" i said "thanks man" i went inside and went to her room again i just needed to se her before i leave.

I went in and she was watching tv she looked up to me and said "didn't i tell you to leave " i said "thats what I'm here to do" she says back with a confused face "what do you mean thats why your here to do?" i said "I'm leaving LA just for you" i was crying right now she says "no don't leave LA just because i didn't mean it like that cameron!" i said "well i did, i hope you find the right guy for you but either way ill wait for you cause you'll always be mine in my heart"i heard her cry and i told her "please don't you know i hate to see you cry" with that i gave her a kiss on the forehead and said "goodbye beautiful" with a smile and she started smiling and said "goodbye cameron" and i went downstairs and said bye to maria she understood where i came from some of the boys told me not to leave but i didn't agree with them i had to do this for the person i love and thats what I'm doing.

~2 months later~

Kendras pov

I got out of the hospital a month ago. I sometimes think of cameron and always why the fuck did i tell him that? i decided to text him

Me:hey.....you think you could FaceTime me? i need to talk to you

Bby daddy:hey and sure but later I'm at a meeting.

Me: already got a job how nice well ok i could wait.

i went downstairs crying to my mom she told me "whats wrong honey" and i said "him" and she was confused so she said "cameron?" and i said "yes i lost him" and she says "you didn't lose him sweetie " and i said "yes i did he is not here right now" more tears came out,i felt my phone ring so i checked and it was cameron wanting to FaceTime me so i picked up and said "hey" he says it back i think he noticed i was crying he asked "why are you crying you that" i cut him saying" cameron I'm crying because i lost you your not with me anymore" i heard something in the background it sounded like a girl saying "babe where are the cookies and when i heard that i hanged up.

My phone kept ringing and i knew it was cameron so i didn't answer, i turned off my phone because it was getting annoying i was still crying and i wanted to take a nap so i got up and went to the bathroom and got an sleepy pill and just knocked out.

~2 hours later~

i woke up from my nap and i had a lot of energy to run and let out some stress. I went downstairs and when i was gonna look up i saw cameron sitting down, i screamed "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE DONT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND TO BE WITH!?"he says "thats not my girlfriend thats my sister and I'm here because i need to talk to you about something but tomorrow i don't think its a good time right now" and i said "oh...ok" he comes my way and just leaned in and started making out with me , i backed away and said "wait..so your dating your sister?" and he started laughing and said "no,can we get back to what we were doing?" i didn't have time to say anything cause he just went for my lips and we just kissed for a good 10 mins.

~in my room~

we went to my room, we got dressed into my pjs and started using my computer when i heard the *click* of the camera and i go to cameron"let me see the picture cameron" and he showed and says "you look cute ima post it" i checked on instagram went to his profile and refreshed it and saw the picture the caption said

camerondallas: back with my baby girl ❤ i love you @httpkendra and i liked it and i got on top of him and started kissing him and then got off and just put my head on his chest and fell asleep, i felt him give me a kiss on the forehead and i smiled and said"goodnight cameron" he says back "goodnight teaser"