Chapter 4

~The next day~

I woke up,went downstairs and saw my mom i gave her a hug and said good morning , out of nowhere she said "hows cameron?" and i said he's "good he came yesterday to the house why?" and she said "he left a note this morning " and i asked her "wheres the note " she told me and i got it. I started reading and it said......

Hey i just wanted to let you know that i like you and I'm gonna pick you up at 9:30 today. Were going to a  fancy place tonight and i bought you a black dress that would look perfect on you and its gonna be fun tonight.

~love cameron~

I went upstairs and saw the dress laying down on my bed. I decided to text cameron saying "hey thank you for the dress and can't wait for tonight " and he texted back saying "your welcome and me either babe"

one hour has passed it was 8:30 and i was just waiting for it to be 9 for i could get ready. i was just watching netflix with my mom and my brother.My mom tells me "its about to be 9 get ready for your date" while smiling. I went upstairs and got in the shower. 15 mins later i got out and got my makeup bag, i took out my eyeliner,mascara,and my red lipstick and blush, I put on the eyeliner first and then my mascara after i did that i put my red lipstick and then my blush. I was done doing my makeup when i heard my phone ringing and it was a FaceTime call from cameron i answered and said "hey handsome" and he says "hey beautiful"and i said "I'm still not done ill call you later" he says "no i wanna see you " i said you'll see me later " and he said ok bye see ya later " i hanged up and got the dress and i was pretty careful with the dress because i didn't want makeup to get on it so i put on the dress and did a cute messy bun.

~9:30~

i was done when i heard a knock on my door i said "who is it?" and it was cameron and he says "its me your baby daddy" and i started laughing and said "come in" he opens the door and his jaw was down and i decided to say "like what you see baby daddy" and he tells me "yes baby i love it" so i say" well its time to go" So we went downstaris hand in hand and said bye to my mom.

~in the car~

He was saying "so what do you think about me " and i said "that your cute and that your really sweet and you say the stupidest things" and he says "only that" and i said "yea" while laughing and he says "well watch whats gonna happen" a smirk on his face and i stayed quite. 10 we were at the restaurant, he got out the car and went to my side and opened the door for me and i said "what a gentleman" and he says "only for my girl" we got out and went in

Cameron says "table for two" the waiter said "follow me" we sat down and looked at the menu and cameron says "I'm getting the ribs with rice and salad" and i said " i want to get the salad and the rice with chicken" and the waiter comes to our table she said "what would you two love birds want" and i said "i want the salad with ranch and the rice with chicken please" and cameron says "ill have the ribs with rice and a salad" and the waiter said "coming right up"

Cameron says "so i brought you here because i didn't want to keep this in me " and i said "whats wrong" and he says "nothing is wrong baby" and i said "ok say what you need to say" he starts off by saying "ok so i brought you here because i wanted to tell you this,i like you everytime i see you doing something i fall for you and i really like you so could you do me a favor" he got out of his chair and got on one knee and i had my hand over mouth and he says "would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend" and i said "yesss" and he carried me and gave me a peck on the lips and i said "I'm so happy" and he says "i am too but lets go do something " and i said but where are we going " and he says "my house" so he payed and we left.

We were in his house and his parents weren't there.So we went upstairs and got his computer and put netflix and he says "netflix and chill?" and i said "later" we were watching netflix when he says "now babe" and i said "fine" so he gets me and takes my shirt off and starts kissing me on my neck and i started moaning and he pushes me on the bed and takes off his pants and boxers and got a condom so i took off my panties and he says"are you ready babe" and i said "yea but is it gonna hurt" and he's says "yea baby girl" 

He gets his dick out and sticks it in and it was hurting but i was holding it in and he starts to go fast i moan "omg c-c-cameron" and he goes even faster and i start kissing him hard and he faster then before and i moan "c-cameron f-fas-faster" and he says "ok baby girl " he goes faster and he moans and turns me around and it was my turn i got on top of him and he put his dick and i started jumping up and down and he moans "fas-faster baby" so i go faster and he says "I'm about to cum babe" and i said "cum in me " and then he says "ok if you insist" and i was almost there so i said "I'm gonna cum" and i got off and i started kissing him on his neck and i started sucking on it and he gave me one back.

We got dressed and went downstaris and got something to eat and i got on top of the island and cameron comes up to me and goes in between my legs and says "you felt so good" with a smirk and i said "didn't really know i did" while smiling and i gave him a peck on the lips and he just gets my lips ad starts kissing and i pulled away and gave him a hug. 

It was 11:30 and i think cameron didn't want to drop me off at this time so i asked him if i could sleep over and he says "yes you can babe but you sleep with me" and i said "ofc" i went upstairs and got a long shirt and put it on and cameron just comes in and carries me to the bed and gets on me and says "your so fucking beautiful babe" and i said "your so fucking hot babe" and me and him started watching a scary movie and we were cuddling and within that i fell asleep in the persons arms i love.