Chapter 5

~ 2 months later~

Me and Cameron have been dating for 2 months. And we're getting along really well and i hope it stays like that forever. Cause i think i love him but he doesn't know it yet.

I was at Cameron's and i was laying down next to him he was still sleeping and im usually wake up early so i just went through Twitter and was tweeted "should i do a following spree?" And everybody starting say yes do one so i decided to follow them.
I checked @ftsammy and i followed and favorite one of her tweets and the whole 10 mins i kept following ppl until cameron woke up. With his goddess voice he says "good morning babe" and i said "good morning sleepy head " giving him a kiss on the lips.

~ Kitchen ~

We went straight to the kitchen and got something to eat. Me and Cameron were talking about a party May was having with some of her friends. I told Cameron if he wanted to go and he said yea so i texted May saying " i need the address to your house and 5 mins later she sent it to me.

We were in Cameron's room and we were watching Netflix like always. Cameron currently was acting weird cause he is never like that so i asked him "whats wrong? " and he says back "no nothings wrong just over thinking" and i said "about what" and he says "about you" with a smirk and i said "oh but i know thats not the only thing your thinking about but ok" and he stayed quite

~ 7:30~

I was getting ready and so was Cameron he was quite the whole it was really strange. I screamed "WHY ARE YOU SO QUITE IS THERE SOMETHING YOU NEED TO TELL ME!!" And he said "can you calm down" and i said "NO I CANT CALM DOWN WHEN YOIR KEEPING SOMETHING FROM ME!" he comes up to me and takes me to the bed and put me on his lap i started crying "he says "can you not cry i dont like seeing you crying" and i mumbled "yes" he starts off by saying "ok this happened a week ago when you were gone for tour me and may went to a party and got busted and i fucked her and i really am sorry about it i didn't mean for it to happen at all" when he told me that i got off his lap and got my stuff and left crying and ofc he came running after me saying "kendra can you please wait " and i didn't listen to him and the next thing i heard from his mouth was "i love you please dont do this you make me a better person i dont know what i would do without you" and i said " you could've have thought of that when you fucked my bestfriend " and i this point i was crying even more and just left him there and got in my car.

I couldn't see anything i saw everything blurry, until i saw a truck come my way and thats when everything went black.

Cameron's pov

I kept thinking about what i did with may that was a bad idea. I heard my phone ring and it was Kendras mom so i picked up and her voice was cracked so i asked "whats wrong, what happened" and she said "kendra she got in a car accident " and i said "where are you" and she says "im at the hospital right now" and i told her "am on my way".

I was on my way to the hospital and i kept thinking about the girl i love and that just got in a car accident because of me this is all my fault fuck.

~ 20 mins later ~

I went rushing into the hospital and i saw her mom and ran to her and gave her a tight hug. I asked her if she's ok and she told me "she lost a lot of blood" and by this point i was screaming because it was my fault. Maria told me to calm down so i did i cried on her shoulders and said "its all my fault she's in there in a coma" and she said "its not your fault and its nobody's fault " i got up and went to the front desk and asked "what room is Kendra Parks in" and she said "sorry but she cant have visitors right now" and i said "please just let me in i need to my wife " and she told me "she's in room 301". I went running to the third floor and found room 301 and i went in and just saw her there laying down just looking pale. I went and sat next to her and grab a hold of her hand and started giving her kisses i started saying "hey im sorry what i did with May i didn't me for it to happen me and her were drunk off our asses and i didn't know what i was doing cause i thought it was you so i just kept on and i really am sorry i fucking love you i would never want to lose you like i just did a while ago and im pretty sure you could hear me right know so can you please wake up as fast as you can for i could just hug and cuddle with you all day and never let you go, one last time i fucking love you and soon i am gonna marry you and have a family together so wake up" i got up and gave her a kiss on the forehead and went downstairs and i just saw her mom sleeping. I sat next to her and just stayed up the whole night to see if anything happened.