Tribal Council

As night is upon them, the Wendat tribe walks in tribal council nervous on what was going to happen tonight. They all put their torches down and sat down as Jeff looked at them. "So, before I say ask you guys anything, I'm noticing that the tribe is split with half of Dene and half of Wendat. Ariana how is that going at camp? He said.

"Well Jeff, it's not as bad as I thought it was everyone is chill with each other no problems so I'm actually concerned how this vote is going to be." She said as Jeff nodded, "Patricia when she says she's concerned what is she saying."

"What she is saying is, if everyone is okay with each other then it seems someone is probably going back and forth trying to get the scoop on what's the deal." She said as Karlee nodded, "I totally agree what you're saying Patricia I mean you don't know whose safe or not for all I know it could be." She said.

"Knowing that the merge is approaching it could be tomorrow it could be in three days it could be next week how will this vote affect." Jeff said. "I feel that this vote won't affect the Dene tribe honestly they still have the majority of the people, so this will affect one of us." Brett said as Karlee looked at Fernando as he looked down thinking as Mariana and Patricia made sure they were on the same page.

"It is time to vote."

-

"If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now well be the time to do so." Jeff said as everyone remained quite looking at each other. "Okay, once the votes are read the decision is final person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal immediately, ill read the votes."

"First vote Ariana"

"Second vote Mariana"

"Third vote Ariana"

"Fourth vote Mariana"

Ariana looked shrugging as Mariana started to shake

"Fifth vote Ariana"

"One vote left" Jeff said revealing the votes.

"Sixth vote Mariana"

"Incase of retie we will have another vote, Ariana and Mariana you can't vote. Karlee come get the jar and you're up." He said.

"I'll reveal the votes"

"First vote Ariana"

"Second vote Mariana"

"Third vote Mariana"

"Fifth person voted out of Survivor Aruba"

"Mariana"

Mariana nodded getting up and hugging Patricia. "Thank you." Ariana said softly as Fernando nodded as Karlee smiled moving her hair to one side. Mariana grabbed her torch and walk towards Jeff. "Mariana the tribe has spoken." Jeff said burning her fire out walking out.

"So it seems that there isn't no time to play anymore, winning is everything now." Jeff said as they nodded getting up and grabbing their torches.

Re-votes

Brett - Mariana, bye bye

Patricia - Ariana, you seem weak

Karlee - Mariana, have to keep the old Wendat strong

Fernando - Mariana, I'm sorry I have to help my game

Mariana Exit Message -

Well I'm eliminated, and it's sad, but I think I did a pretty good job with my time being here. I can say this was a great experience to meet new people and learn new things that I probably wouldn't have ever thought of doing. I'm definitely rooting for my girl Patricia us old people have to represent. Well I had a good time now it's time to be with my munchkins