Tribal Council

The remaining survivors came in tribal and put their torches down. They then sat down looking at Jeff as he was looking at them. "We will now bring in the members of our jury." He said as they all walked in, "Karlee,Peter,Patricia,Yi,Brett,Angelina, and Austin voted out last tribal council." He said as Austin sat down wearing his cowboy hat and casual clothes.

"Four left, but three are going to survive. Ariana you were so close and out of nowhere you fell out the challenge after two hours." Jeff said as Ariana laughed, "Yes Jeff indeed it was a very interesting challenge, but congrats to Fernando let's see if he makes the a good decision." She said.

"Fernando what does she mean about good decision?" Jeff said. "You know ill let Barbara tell you a little about it. He said as Barbara smiled, "So today we knew it was going to be a split vote so I decided why not Fernando choose someone to be voted out." Barbara said as Jeff raised his eyebrow.

"Basically everyone is getting a vote and I'm deciding who is going to be voted out." He said as the jury looked at each other with confusion, but interested on how it was going to work. "So Mila how do you feel about this vote?" Jeff asked.

"Well you know this is a game and this decision will be clear on whose going to win this game or lose in my opinion. We still have snakes so." Mila said shrugging. "Well it is time to vote." Jeff said as one by one each of them went up and wrote their votes. Fernando went up and thought who he was going to write down. "I'm sorry, but it's your time." He said putting it in the jar and walking back and sitting down.

Jeff grabbed the jar and headed back, "I'll read the votes." He said. "First vote Barbara." He said as she nodded. "Second vote Ariana." He said as she moved her way to one side. "Third vote Mila." He said as she looked. "That's one vote Barbara, one vote Ariana, one vote Mila, one vote left." He said grabbing the last vote as the jury looked.

"13 person voted out and the eight member of our jury." Jeff said as everyone looked as she revealed the name

"Ariana." He said as the jury was so happy as Mila as relieved as Barbara was sad. Ariana nodded and grabbed her torch, "Alright Jeff I know you wanted to do this for a long time." She said putting her torch down in front of Jeff. "Ariana the tribe has spoken." He said burning her fire as she nodded leaving as the jury was happy expect Brett.

"Three left, one more challenge, one more tribal until our final two goodnight." He said as they nodded grabbing their torches and heading out.

Votes -

Mila - Barbara

Ariana - Mila

Barbara - Ariana

Fernando - Ariana , I'm sorry but it's your time

Ariana Exit Message -

I could say I'm not surprised I knew that it was going to happen because I'm insanely social with everyone and a great talker that can especially make me win this game. 36 days I'm honestly so proud of myself making it far I don't think I would ever done this. For all you haters who said I couldn't do it well I made it far and I know with this experience really changed me and something I could never forget, I'd definitely do it again.

Ariana weight before the show - 126lbs

Ariana weight after the show - 116lbs

"10 pounds!" She said in shock as she headed towards Ponderosa.