Day 22 - Play Dirty

After tribal, the Tiwakee tribe was absolutely in shock that not only person, but two got voted out in a shocking double tribe. They came back to camp, some with smiles and some with disappoint. "Well, that was a great tribal." Mila said smiling as some people were upset and some where happy.

Finally! The two old wags are finally gone after so long of hearing them talk how stupid how dumb how spoiled I am, well who mad it further then you! -Mila

"We are slowly clocking down." Fernando said getting in the shelter heading to sleep.

The sun slowly risen up as the survivors stayed sleeping as Austin was awake sitting in the sand watching the sun and the waves come in. "You okay?" Barbara said sitting next to him watching the sun and ocean as well.

"Just thinking." Austin said as Barbara nodded and continued to watch nature as Austin pouted his lips.

Day by day on this island starts to get harder, not knowing if there will be food left, people backstabbing you, but it's only eight people left in this game I just have to suck it up -Austin

-

"Come on in guys." Jeff said as the remaining eight contestants came in a straight line and stood on the platform with dirt smiling at Jeff. "Well today guys will be doing something different." He said as everyone looked confused.

"In today's challenge the winner will be receiving something very special." He said, "Fernando being on this island has made you lonely right." He continued. "Yes very lonely." Fernando said. "Would it make you better if your girlfriend was here." He said as Gabriella walked out as Fernando smiled running to hugging her giving her kiss as everyone started to feel the emotion.

"I know you've been missing your father a lot Ariana." Jeff said as Ariana nodded with tears in her eyes as she saw her father walk to her as she wrapped her arms around him crying. "I miss you so much." She said crying.

"Yi someone wants to see you as well." Jeff said as Yi brother came out smiling as he walked to Yi hugging him. "Barbara." Jeff said. "Yes Jeff." Barbara said wiping her eyes as her fiancé Sheldon came out as she ran to him hugging him.

"Austin, I know you are waiting to see your mother." He said as Austin tried to show no emotion nodding as his mother walked out screaming. "Austin my cowbaby." She said as Austin laughed hugging her.

"Brett." He said as his best friend came out as Brett ran to him hugging him as he gave him a noogie."Little Brett." His Best friend said as Brett pushed him away smiling. "Angelina I know you be smitten." He said as Angelina's brother came out as she started to tear up hugging him as Mila looked at everyone crying turning away.

"Mila are you okay?" Jeff asked as Mila continued to cry hard, "No, because I know whose coming out and I miss them so much." She said. "Well Mila who is it." Jeff said. "It's my twin sister." She said as her twin sister came out already crying as Mila ran hugging her crying.

"Today's challenge you will be swimming out to grab a bag of balls that's tied up to the platform. Once you grab your bag you will swim back heading to your loved one that is already standing at a distance from the basket and they will shoot to make baskets, first one to three wins reward and gets to take their loved one with them back to camp and spend the rest of the day with them, let's draw for spots." He said

All the survivors stood on the platform as their loved ones stood at the baskets. "Survivors ready go!" He said as everyone ran as fast they can into the ocean and diving in swimming, right now Fernando was taking the lead, but everyone was right behind him. They continued to swim as they began to reach the platform already they saw bags everywhere tied up. They grabbed a bag and continued to untie the double knott. Angelina got it untied swimming back as Austin, Fernando, and Ariana swimming right behind her as everyone continued to take the knots out and swimming back.