Tribal Council

The remaining three survivors came in as they put their torches down. Jeff looked at them as they all took a seat down. "We will now bring in the members of our jury." He said as the jury members came in, "Karlee,Peter,Patricia,Yi, Brett, Angelina, Austin, and Ariana voted out last tribal." Jeff said as Ariana sat down looking at the survivors.

"Three left, Fernando with you winning you are the decider on who is leaving and who you are taking to the finale." Jeff said. "Yea it's pretty scary because these girls are both amazing, but they are also dangerous I have to decide who can I beat." He said.

"Mila are you concern? Jeff asked. "Of course I am it's going to be or Barbara and we both played some sneaky games and now one vote can determine whose going to the finale." Mila said. "Barbara how do you feel?" Jeff asked. "Terrified and nervous I want to be in the finale, but it's not my decision or Mila's it's a game changer." She said.

"Well it's time to vote." Jeff said.

-

-

"I'll read the votes." Jeff said opening the jar and grabbing the one vote that Fernando has written down. "14th person voted out of Survivor Aruba and the last member of our jury." He said as the jury looked.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Mila." He said as Mila nodded getting up as Peter and Patricia high fived as Mila grabbed her torch heading to Jeff. "Mila the tribe has spoken." Jeff said burning it out as she walked out tribal.

"Well you guys made it the furthest you can go now it's up to the jury members the people you voted out will determine your faith shall you win this game, get some rest good night." Jeff said as Fernando smiled at the jury as Barbara winked at Ariana and Brett walking out as the jury looked at them.

Votes -

Fernando, Mila - Just know you are a great person, but the moves you made in this game were way to strong and would make you win

Mila Exit Message -

I was so close of making it, but I guess my game was just to powerful and would easily win. This was absolutely a great experience meeting new people and doing new things I can't express how thankful I am to be apart of this season. Congratulations Fernando and Barbara, but now I hold your faith in winning. Thanks for an amazing game I truly can't thank you enough.

Mila weight before the show - 129lbs

Mila weight after the show - 115lbs

"14 pounds I must really put in work." She said heading to Ponderosa.