Punk Luke Hemmings imagine part 5 last part

Punk Luke imagine last pt/pt 5 (Luke's POV)

Michael don't you lay a finger on her I barge into his house knocking the door down with my broad shoulder. "Dude what the hell that's my door and so what if I did kiss her you shouldn't care she  broke up with you asshole." I grabbed Michael by the collar of his shirt and lift him off the ground and start smashing my fist into his face he threw a few in and I would throw a few in as well until he wept for me to stop.  "Lllluke stop itttt he's only trying to helllp me from you beinggg such a jerk." I pulled her into my warm embrace knowing I could cheer her up even if it was my fault. I pulled her outside in the pouring rain and kissed her so passionately I could feel her heart beating and once we had lost our breaths I pulled away smiling and pull out my guitar and start singing Crazy by Shawn Mendes . I asked her out and she if course said no in her usual sarcastic tone and so she'd shut up I gave her a quick peck. "Wow Luke two romantic gestures in one night I'm very impressed." She says to me.

Let's just say Michael and I we're friends again with in the next hour I got him ice he gave me ice and we sat on the couch watching Anchorman and laughing our asses off even y/n was.