Ashton imagine

Ashton imagine

You and Ashton were best friends since you were three. Now it's middle school and people grow apart you and Ashton stopped talking as soon as his guy buds Calum,Luke and Michael decided girls were gross and boys can't be friends with girls. You had moved on from him completely or so you thought, he had gotten taller and more handsome as the time passed. Him and Michael were basically like boyfriends and initially Michael and you despised each other. You grew to your hair had gotten longer, your legs longer and of course you are now developed. You walk into your class not expecting to have the four boys staring at you, Ashton especially his hazel eyes lit up like fireworks as soon as he saw you. You knew that you two had always had some sort of attraction to each other but you never admitted that to anyone seeing as though now you despised each other. Nothing had happened not once did you guys speak. Flash Forward its now grade ten. You Ashton and his buds all became friends again and you and Michael became friends again. Your long legs and even more developed body made Luke swoon over you and you never expected of all people it would be him out of the boys. There was still a spark of hope that maybe Ashton liked you still but of course he's dating a model Molly and she's more developed and way longer and leaner than you. You and Luke had been going out for six months and tonight was your anniversary so you picked out a little black dress and some sandals and we're headed out the door. Until the hazel eyes you've been in love with are looking through your window with tear stained cheeks. "Ashy wants wrong what happened?" "Y/N listen I should've said this long ago I love you more then anything more the Michael which is hard to admit because he'll always be my boyfriend and there's no stopping that." "I guess Luke has caught wind and confronted me I told him the truth and he attacked me so I'm sorry if you hate me now I don't wanna ruin are friendship or Luke and yours relationship." Says Ashton. You pull him in for a hug and tell him it's fine and you just crashed your lips into his and it felt more right then a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Fast forward 20 years you and Ashton are happily married with 1 boy and a girl. It turns out Luke never actually confronted Ashton he had made that up to see if you still felt the way he did when he saw you again. Luke and you patched things up in the end and he knew it would've been for the better that you saw other people he ended up going out with Ashton's ex-model girlfriend Molly and were happier then two peas in a pod. You and everyone else's partners are taking a trip to the beach and decide to have a GNO (girls night out). You and Molly have no hard feelings and love each other. You guys had a picnic by the lake and swam and had a blast until the boys ruined your GNO. A bomb was dropped so all the boys came to tell everyone that you and Ashton were having twins two boys! It turns out as well Molly was pregnant too! Her child wasn't with Luke she had been cheating on him with Calum which led to nasty divorces. Soon the only happy couple was you and Ashton from that one day you fell in love again! It was sad seeing what happened to everyone but you and Ashton we're so happy even Luke and Michael were. Calum and had been removed from the friend group and Michael and Luke found new girls and were finally happy. All in all your happy that everyone else is happy!