Chapter IV: Enchanting Flowerets

Arwen's POV

Awakening from my odd slumber, I lingered inside my empty head when I felt comforting warmth wearing my skin like a coat, I was entangled within the sheets like a caterpillar in its cocoon.

Enraptured by the musky fragrance in the air, I faintly parted my lips and took in the deepest breath my lungs ever welcomed.

I then opened and rubbed my dreamy eyes as I yawned like a lazy cat. Having my arms crossed behind my head, I blankly stared at the cracked pale ceiling above me for a while of which later my thoughts seemed to come back to life upon; making me giggle at my silliness of an imagination.

Lowering my gaze, I could see the crux of the heady scent resting in a vase on a wooden table under the vast window. The sun shined with vigor, planting kisses on the dewy petals; making them shimmer brighter than any diamond. I was now eager to touch them, to smell them; I lifted myself and sat as I exercised my neck then stood on my feet and started to thoroughly stretch out my rusty body, it orchestrated an eerie symphony of cracking, as if I haven't been asleep rather dead and cramped in a crater for decades.

Walking passionately, yet so lady-like with my hands behind my back towards the bouquet of distinct flowers, I bent over and blandly shoved my face in them as I inhaled their essence with a smile for the petals were so soft and moist against my skin.

Moments later, I was startled by a clonk that emitted from behind me.

غ