Ghoul vs Dan

"BRING IT ON PUNK"yelled Ghoul.
"I'm no 'punk' as I am the underworld king,the strongest demon from the book of Zeref"replied Dan.
"Prove it"said Ghoul.Dan chuckled and used his thorns on Ghoul.Luckily ghoul was able to teleport high enough to glide down and dodge all of them. Ghoul ran to Dan then teleported behind him to kick him. But Dan blocked Ghoul's kick without touching him.
"Tf how" said Ghoul.Dan didn't reply but he had enough curse power/energy to use Memento Mori.
"It's time" Dan chuckled.
"Time for me to get started"Ghoul replied angrily
"Memento Mori". A dark paralytic mist was heading for Ghoul. Ghoul was just standing there staring at the paralytic mist with his mouth open. Until Rayne came and pushed him out of the way.
"RAYNE!"said Ghoul surprisingly. "Thank me later"Rayne ended as he walked away. Ghoul was lucky to dodge it. Ghoul wondered where Dan went.
" Dea Yggdrasil " echoed Dan. A massive spinning sphere came out of Dan's hand and yet again was heading for Ghoul. This time Ghoul never had Rayne to save him so this time it was the end. The massive spinning sphere came at Ghoul fast,Ghoul smiled and was about to use his air powers but........................ He never had enough time. Ghoul fell out of the sky at 900 ft and fell down with a lot of blood.
"Don't call me a punk ever again"smiled Dan.