Chapter 4

A/N: HI, here it is finally! well injoy

Emilia POV:

Once everyone came down, they sat in their usual spot on the dining table. I served them all dinner. Well I technically didn't because I just put everything on the table and they all ate. They all looked happy and carefree. I miss sitting there with all of them. Being as happy and carefree as they look like now. I miss it all, being with my parents, being respected and most of all being happy. I don't realise that i'm crying until i taste something salty. I quickly wiped them off of my face before anyone could notice it. It's not like they would anyway, they were to busy talking to themselves and eating. Unfortunately i don't have the best of luck, so someone just had to see me cry.

This person just had to be 'luna' clara. she doesn't like me but she cares at least, since it's her luna instincts. " hey Em, why don't you come and take a seat with us honey?" she asks. I just look at her, shock clearly written all over my face. " you, you want me to sit with you on the table?" i ask, still not believing her. " yes you sweetie. of course if you'd like to only." she said. I walk over very slowly and hesitantly. " come on dear, we aren't gonna bite you." she said. Are you sure about that. it doesn't seem right that she all of a sudden takes a liking toward you. emerald (my wolf) says. i'm not sure myself emerald, but they might be finally coming around realise that it's not my fault that my parent/ their beloved alpha couple were dead. maybe or maybe this is a trap of some sort. i don't like it. i feel like something bad is going to happen very soon. she whines.

emerald please let me go, please. what if they WERE just being nice? huh? i tell. She shuts up. uh huh. you got that right. thank you anyway emerald. I continue walking to the table after my frozen state since i was talking to my wolf. "sweetie, come here, sit next me." she says as she pats the empty space next to her. I sit next her. I feel so uncomfortable right now. You have no idea how much though. Can you believe it? After 5 years of treating me like utter shit and crap, all of a sudden they care? i don't think so, but it has been 5 years since i sat at this table. Everyone turns to stare at me and they sneer at me. I feel like the odd one out. I shouldn't have sat on the table. "everyone, don't be rude to this lovely girl. Just continue what you were doing." 'Luna' clara says.

" i'm sorry honey. They just need time get around like i have. Since your new and all, they don't really like new people ever since an incident happened. How rude of me, my name is clara waters. What's yours?" she asks. Oh so that why all the newfound respect. " Luna clara, are you saying that you've never seen be before, because i assure you that you know me very well. How could you? You don't even know your pack members. You are a disgrace for a luna." i say to her. " Oh my gosh! i am really sorry miss. I... I just don't recognise from anywhere or anyone even." she said. " oh so you say, that you make 'some' people's life a living hell hole just for the fun of it huh?" i say. I hear everyone gasp, when they recognise that it's me. ha! suck that bitches!. Oh yeah! i'm back to being my normal self. A sarcastic, bitchy girl. " DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT YOUR LUNA YOU WORTHLESS ASS!! I shouldn't have let you stay in the pack with us." he yelled. It's like a megaphone got shove down his throat and it was turned on.

"really now, 'alpha' or should i say power hungry beta, everyone here knows that you do nothing for the well being of the pack but just so you can get more power. I am not saying for everyone to agree with me right now, but i know you think the same. After all i'm alway walking around the house so i hear a lot of thing being said behind your back, beta." I say with emphasis whenever i say beta. " Also you know what? your son can never be the rightful alpha of this pack. I have the tribal ark which claims me the rightful alpha. No matter what the consequences, the fates have decided this. You can't do anything about it. You can't fate but you sure as hell can try but you WON'T succeed. What do you have to say now huh?" I challenge him. drake growls ferociously. Everyone in the room shrinks back but me. " You bitch. I will do anything in order to make my son the alpha of this pack! You haven;t even shifted yet. You should've shifted at exactly 2:30 because that's when you were born bitch. Be lucky that i have self control, so that i don't kill you right now." drake screams. OMG! will he quit it wait!...... OH MY GOSH! I feel like an idiot. I shouldn't have done that. I totally forgot that none of them know i shifted because they can't smell my wolf on me because emerald covered it up for me. Shit! I messed up big time! I can't believe i slipped up. OH NO!!!!! Emerald is going to kill me if we die or even reveal our identity until we were sure that we can handle ourselves.

" oh moon goddess, forgive for disrespecting my alpha." i say very tensely and through clenched teeth. " you got that right." drake growls, still not the least bit humane or calm. " i am so sorry everyone, I don't know what came over me today" i say and run out the room and into my room. I fake cry and whimper as well to prove how 'sorry' i was about that. Emerald tells me that she was proud of me and everything. I just lie and my bed and actually start crying. How can my life be so fucked up. What have done wrong to deserve all of this. All of it. Even my power. I've never done anything for anyone! All i seem to be a person who attracts bad luck. Calm down sweetie it's ok. Everything is fine. You've done nothing wrong, if all, you have save many lives without realising. You help everyone out no matter how they treat you. You just take all the mean things they say to you. You are strong. You know, many people in your position would've killed themselves a long time ago. I know what you went through sweetie. I was always there, from when you were born. You just don't recognise me till you're 15. It's ok honey. emerald tries calming me down. Nothing works though. I actually haven't cried this much or anything like this from when my parents died.

I try to block out all the painful memories of that day. Nothing works and i feel like i'm there right now. I'm having a panic attack. I get panic attacks a lot so i know what to do but i've never had any this bad. Guess what? I'm just fucking fantastic and i have such luck right? note the sarcasm? yeah. Just then the 'almighty' alpha drake and soon to be alpha damien pop in. Great! I am soooo happy! They seem to notice my condition and they start smirking. Oh no. It's never good when they smirk together. UGH! great, another beating today. Do these fucktards not even care for someone's birthday but their own? really though. I'm really starting to doubt that, but i should know that these are nothing like normal. I think that they might be born straight from the devil himself. Really! You would say the same thing as me if you were in my shoes. "Ha, look what the cat dragged here. You know you really are pathetic, and you say that you're strong. What happened to the spitfire girl that i've been accustomed to?" Damien asked. Then before i could answer he punched me in the face, i fell back and then he kicked me in the stomach repeatedly. He grabbed my hair and lifted me up. " Ha, you aren't worth for the title. My son is. You can't even protect yourself you worthless child!" Drake said satisfied of my present condition.

They actually took me to the torture chamber. That is in the dungeons. They take people who are enemies and aren't telling the information that we want/need. In the torture chamber they had a wooden horse, whips, thumb screw, chinese water torture, a hell confinement, a Strappado and White torture rooms. Those aren't even like 1/10 of the stuff they have in there. Father and son look at each smiling like the cheshire cat (A/n:if you know alice in wonderland you will get the reference. If you don't, GET A LIFE!). The tied my hands up on a post somewhere in the cell they locked me in. My hands were above my head. I am literally trembling in fear of what they are going to do. They have never gone this far before. I am really starting to worry a lot. (A/n: My friend wrote this while i was writing this-then randomly a unicorn came and pooped out rainbows!). Just out of nowhere both father and son came over inside with a ...... WHIP! omg! help, save me! They began whipping me in the back and saying I was worthless and useless and no one would love me. When the whipping stop the dragged me to a chair and tied me up. Then they got out a knife and cut my collarbone. they walk to what looked like a handle and turned it and i felt water drop on my head. It was like a leaky tap 'how bad could this be' I thought. hours had passed and the water felt like a brick being dropped on my head. 'I can't take this any more' than I screamed. It only got worse and no one cared. those barsted stayed in the room the whole time and when they heard me scream they just smiled and laughed. Then there was a knock on the door, they turned the water off because they wanted to first handedly see me suffer and answered the door. They left the room, 'now is my chance' i thought as I broke free and ran for the emergency excite. I just ran and ran and ran, not even looking back once. I made it out. I was out of there. I was FREE! "yay! i thought i was going to die in there. you need to keep run. you can't stay here. leave so you don't get weak or else the world is doomed!" said emerald

A/n: sorry i took so long i was really busy. I would like to thank my best friend for writing the torture scene. Thank you BEST FRIEND! I am so sorry. Please vote, comment and follow me!

B/f: (best friend) no don't follow her she is not worth it. lol jokes if she read this then she would kill me :)

A: what are you doing?

B/f: nothing *act all innocent* well bye

Chocolate_Loverr101

Signing out!