Chapter 7- Identity Revealed

A/n: Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. Couldn't do much with all the tests, prac's , assignment and exam revision. I am actually supposed to be revising for exams but i'm not... shhh! It's long chapter, that to make up for the long wait and also cause i had a lot write in this chapter. Thank you for your support guys! Also thank you too my friends who are encouraging me to continue the story. I feel like maybe I should delete it because none of look like you are showing any interest in my story..... please comment weather i should continue or not.Hope you enjoy it!

??? POV:

Geez! How long will this fucking bitch take to order some fucking food! Like geesh lady, get a motherfucking life! and her hair! oh my god she look like a fucking retarded/wannabe lion! (my friend said that to me ): ) " Will you just fucking finish your order already? There are people waiting for you to be done! Just fucking be done already! Just how much do you eat?!!!" I yell at her! Her scent says she's human but there is just something different about her. I can sense a lot of power from her though! Who the hell is she? More importantly.... WHAT IS SHE!!?!?!??!?!

Emilia POV:

I see a random female! no one i know, but her face does look familiar. "You want a piece of me young lady?" I ask her, I know that she is a werewolf, I can sense it. I still don't know why she hasn't figured that I am as well? " Yeah, maybe I do. But first I wanna fucking eat! Wait for mamma to come and eat you !" She says (to the food [the last part]). Man, can she be any weirder? "Ummmmm....... yeah that's all i'll order. For now." I say to cashier guy who has been taking my orders. He rushes off to go and prepare my order. " So, you mind telling who you are? I can sense a lot of power emitting you. I know for sure you aren't human! Get off of the royal kingdom's territory." She says to me. " I will tell you once we are alone, for now... can i get your name? I don't want to keep referring to you as she." I ask her. " Fine, i'll tell you my name. But only because I don't like people referring to me as she or her. I have a name for goodness sake. My name is Francesca." She says.

" Ma'am, here is your order. Please come and collect it." The cashier dude says. I go up to him and pay him. Then i grab my bag and head to a table in the shop. It is near a big window in the middle of the shop on the right side. " Meet me at the table." I say to Francesca before leaving. " Umm.. hello dude! today I would like to have 5 chicken burgers, 2 large fries and a large frozen coke. Thank you!" Francesca orders. She starts walking toward me but her order get called up. Gosh that was quick! " Thank you so much!" Francesca says while snatching her food. She must be really hungry. She payed when she ordered.

Now she starts walking towards me again. I get up and sign for her to follow me. I walk out the door and head toward the forest again. Francesca follows me but makes sure to be discrete. I stop behind a tree in the forest. I have to be alert though, there is danger lurking in every corner I go from now on. She reaches me in no time. " Does anyone suspect that you followed me?" I ask her. " No, I'm pretty sure that they don't." Francesca says. " Ok then... It's time to tell you who I am." I tell her. " Do you want to know? There a lot of horrible stuff that you wouldn't have ever imagined about." I add. " Yes! Of course I wanna know! Why would you think I wouldn't." Francesca yells. " ok, well here i go. Get yourself comfortable." I say. She gets comfortable. " Ok, so when i was younger i used to be really close to them. They cared for me so much. Luckily i didn't have to put up the torture of having a sibling. So, since i turned 5 my dad started to teach me how a pack works. He also told me all the traditional things and everything part of the old procedures. He was absolutely sure that i would need then because he thought i would one day come in contact with the royals ad something would happen. He just knew. When i was ten years old my parent-" I was cut off by Francesca.