Chapter 5

A/n: I updated really fast this time didn't I? You will find out why later on my chick pea's. um... Enjoy the story i guess. Thank you!

Emilia POV:

Ok! So, I have to get out of here before THEY find me. Oooh! This is gonna be hard. Ok, game plan. I need to at least pack like 4 pairs of clothes, some money and some food. Easy enough. Actually, I like just remembered, I have a debit card. I put all the money I get secretly by doing a job outside at like midnight in a nightclub as a bartender. No-one knows this thing that I did. Even you didn't. Ha, i'm good at keeping secrets. Also you know what, I have all the money that was my parents (once) only and not the packs. The pack members thought that it was included with the pack member but it was written under my name. So everything about that account has to do with me so I know how to get into it, add money, buy stuff with and basically everything else. I have no idea how I managed to heal completely in like less than 10 minutes. Man, that must've taken a lot out of emerald. I hurry into the pack house, that's where I am currently staying. You know the good part of moving around? Well, you things are always packed. Thank god I didn't take them out and put them in the wardrobe. That's saves me more time as well. Well, guess what? I'm here! At my room, at the pack house. I straight away go inside and grab my debit card, my bag that converts into a suitcase and the secret stash of food that I have stored in my room. No-one knows about the stash of food because no one comes in here to look around the room.

I pack everything up and look around the room once more to see if I had left anything or if there was something else I wanted to pack. When I was looking around my room- purple walls,butterfly stickers stuck everywhere, quote frames and a 'work is life' quote thingy. A white bedside table to match my white tallboy and white bed. The bed sheets are pink with purple and blue butterfly patterns. As you can obviously tell, I like purple, pink, blue and butterflies. Also that I like quotes. Anyway, I was still searching when I came upon a picture frame of me and my parent in a park on the bedside table. I take the picture and pack it in my bag. I write a letter to my pack:

Dear fellow pack members,

If you are reading this then, you have searched all over my room and that I have left you forever. I don't understand why all of blame me for my parents death. You all truly believe in faith don't you? If you don't then you are basically saying that mates don't exist because fate decides them for you. Well, it was faith's idea of making my parents die. Not mine. If they weren't supposed die then, they would still be alive. If you need anyone to blame... then blame the fate and the moon goddess. Not me! I am pretty sure that the moon goddess wouldn't be happy with you people for treating me the way you did and because you always blamed me for all the bad and sad thing that have ever happened to you. I may not have the best of luck but there's no need for me to be blamed for every little thing. For example, I didn't lash out on 'luna' clara when she didn't recognise me. Well I did (that's not the point though), but like I didn't blame her for not remembering me. You just need to accept the fact that my parents are dead. They aren't coming back anytime soon. Just deal with, like I do. Have you ever thought how I must feel like? Of course you haven't. The next day of my parent's death you all treated me like shit. Well did you ever think that I have feelings as well and that I would be heartbroken and lost without my parents? No, you didn't. You all are selfish brats. When you find you can kill me or better yet you might find me dead. I would rather escape this hellhole and die once i'm free than work as your lifelong slave. Good luck finding someone to replace me.

Just know that 'I' am your only chance of survival. Something big is gonna come and it's gonna come all at once. When the time has come for it, there will be nothing left of anyone, human or supernatural creatures. NO ONE will survive! How do I know this you ask? I got a dream or vision where the moon goddess came and told me. You better watch your backs. I am being kind and giving you a heads up rather than it being a surprise for you and for you to die. If you don't believe me, you're bad. You are the one's who will face the consequences of not preparing. Well, I guess it's time to say bye to all the good and bad memories that I've had here, from my parents and you. You know why I didn't run away earlier? Well, this place holds too many memories of my parents and also you know what? I ACTUALLY thought that you would come to care for me. That's right you read it right. Pathetic, I know right? Well, I guess you guys were right. I am pathetic after all, but know what? I don't give a fucking shit!