1

Aileen and Calum were just classmates, Aileen always hated his personality. 

She was just uncomfortable around him being so carefree, meanwhile she was a very nervous and reserved person. 

Sadly for Aileen, she shared all her classes with him, something she found very annoying.

 He started noticing she was almost everywhere near him, it wasn't her fault though. This was another reason of why she wasn't a fan of going to school besides calculus. 

Once they were paired for some dumb science project which consisted of Calum showing up for 10 minutes at the school's library to just stay in his phone, not even helping Aileen. Long story short they had a good note all thanks to Aileen.

As soon as the first year of high school finally finished Aileen almost prayed to all the gods known, that her schedule this time wasn't like it was. But her luck wasn't the best so yet again they were in the same classes except one, English. It was now Aileen's favorite.

With the time Calum started messing with her by sitting near her with his three friends that were his cliché kind of gang? they were cute but annoyingly loud, Calum would usually make dirty comments or find a way to make Aileen feel like throwing up or wanting to punch him in the face.

 But there was this time when her English teacher assigned a project, more like an essay about 10 things, it could be 10 things you like about something, 10 steps to make a pancake, 10 tips to be more confident or 10 things she hates about him. This was the only class she could be alone and this was a way to let at this shit go, so why not? Little did she knew that Calum had the same teacher with the same kind of project but instead he picked to write 10 things he loved about the curly haired shy girl that was in all his classes for a whole year and he ended up having a crush on.

//

I'm actually going to finish this, its so cute im so excited to write it. 

calum looks so squishy im gonna dIE.