5

Aileen~

"6th thing I hate about Calum.

He will keep making fun of people, he don't know their stories, he don't know them, maybe it isn't his intention, but he does hurt people, why can't he keep his comments to himself? Maybe he should spend more time thinking of what he's going to say than cleaning his car, that piece of metal he loves too much, he even talks to it, it's just annoying, he's like a kid."

a week has passed by and Aileen and Calum had been nice with each other, Aileen doesn't want to punch Calum in the face every time he opens his mouth, so they're fine.

They had been talking more, they discovered that they have some things in common and that they love poetry, Aileen did not see that one coming, he just never seemed the type to like it, he even writes songs, he had set up a day to let her hear some of his songs.

All Aileen thought was, how was she supposed to end her essay?

She didn't hate Calum anymore, even thought he will still tease her, but then it hit her, why was she thinking of him so much?

It was not just thinking, it was more like daydreaming, more like feeling something warm and her insides tickled, she felt happy, she smiled when she thought of Calum and the way his eyes closed when he laughed way too much and how he would clap when he made a lame joke, like he was cheering himself, she thought it was adorable.

Was she falling for Calum? Or was she in love with the feeling of bubbles erupting from her tummy. 

//

i'm back lololol hi!!

i'm actually feeling good and i'm going to a museum w a friend tomorrow yay. 

bye x

ps. i'll update maybe later or the next week.

ps2. merry christmas!! x