Normal day and mysterious deaths

At school it was a pretty normal day well sort of, when Yuki got to school she noticed that everyone was talking about what they heard on the news.

"Yuki!" Ayaka yelled running towards her. "Hey Ayaka!" Yuki said cheerfully, "Did you hear about the deaths of four students here?" Ayaka asked wondering.
Yuki's eyes widened when Ayaka asked her if she heard about it.

( How did it get on the news?! Did I miss one of the blood stains?! Are they just assuming that four students disappeared and are probably dead?)

"Yuki?" Ayaka waved her hand in front of Yuki. "Huh? Oh sorry Ayaka." Yuki said looking at her, "Are you ok? Are you.. Are you and Kazuo dating?" Ayaka asked looking at Yuki. "Wh-What?! No! we aren't we're just friends!" Yuki said, her face turning red. "Oh so you wouldn't mind if I said I liked him and that I'm gonna ask him out?" Ayaka teased.

( She may be my best friend but I would still kill her if she got anywhere near him!)

"Oh Ayaka your so funny!" Yuki said giggling as she walked away to the classroom.
Ayaka followed her looking confused.

"Wait what do you mean?" Ayaka asked confused.
The bell rang as everyone was settling down in their seats, the teacher turned on the tv and they watched the news.

"Psst Ayaka!" Yuki whispered. "What is it?" Ayaka whispered back. "Do you like Kazuo?" Yuki whispered. "No do you?" Ayaka whispered back. "Yes of course!" Yuki whispered.

While they were whispering back and forth someone tossed a note onto Yuki's desk, she looked around to see who threw it and she saw Kazuo waving at her. She turned away opening the note.

Are you scared of what's been happening? - Kazuo.
Wouldn't everyone be scared? - Yuki.

Yuki folded the note and tossed it back to Kazuo, she turned away waiting for his response and when she got the paper she quickly opened it.

Yeah, look at them their scared but I'm asking if you are. - Kazuo
Well yea I am scared, I feel bad for the students who mysteriously died. - Yuki

She tossed it back and looked at the their teacher hoping the teacher wasn't watching. He tossed it back.

I do too but I'm worried about you Yuki, I've been thinking about what you told me. - K
What? Why? You don't have to worry, I'm fine being alone it doesn't bother me. - Y
She tossed it back just in time when the bell rang it was time for lunch, she walked with Ayaka to the rooftop and they began eating. After they ate, Yuki walked away to go sit with Kazuo.

"Hey Kazuo." Yuki said playfully kicking his foot before sitting down. "Oh hey." Kazuo said while she sat down. "Why are y-" she got interrupted by Ayaka when she came over. "Hey guys!" Ayaka said cheerfully. "Hey, are you Yuki's friend?" he asked her. "Yes that's right I'm Ayaka her one and only best friend!" Ayaka said happily about it. "That's nice." He said looking at her "Your nice Kazuo, you seem like a really sweet guy." Ayaka said eyeing Yuki as she was trying to flirt.

"Well I guess I'll be leaving you two alone!" Yuki said as she got up a little angry. "Where you going Yuki?" Kazuo asked wondering. "away from you two, to give you guys time to know each other.
Yuki began walking away from them when she heard Kazuo called out to her.
"Wait!" Kazuo said grabbing her by her wrist. "What?" Yuki asked not looking at him. "Why are you leaving?" He asked her. "I have to go take care of something!" Yuki said yanking her arm away and left.
She was so mad that her best friend did that right in front of her, she walked into the bathroom and heard a girl talking about Kazuo before going into a stall.
"Tomorrow I will confess to him with some cookies!" A girl said to herself. "Kazuo is mine!" Yuki yelled. "Huh?" The girl sounded confused.

Yuki pushed her and shoved her face in the toilet until she stopped moving, a girl walked in screaming when she saw.

"Did you just kill her?!" The girl asked.

Yuki quickly took out a knife and stabbed her quickly. She dragged the bodies and disposed off them then cleaned up the blood.

( I wasn't planning on killing anyone today but it looks like I had to do it)

Lunch was over and everyone was getting ready to go home, Yuki decided to stay back for a little bit so she went to the gym for a little nap. For some reason she found it pretty peaceful to nap in the gym which she did.

              ~Yuki's dream~

"Hey Yuki!" Kazuo shouted running towards her, "Kazuo! I'm so happy to see you!" Yuki said happily. "You look lovely today Yuki!" Kazuo smiled at her, turning red. "You look handsome Kazuo!!" Yuki smiled back at him.

She felt so happy but at the same time deep down she knew this wouldn't actually happen at all, he will think she's crazy because she killed the other girls. She felt like she was meant to be alone because girls like her won't ever get a guy once they've found out their big secret.

"Yuki ever since we met I've always liked you, I want to be with you forever!" Kazuo told her happily."I'm sorry but that won't happen, no that can't happen!" Yuki said.

                         ~ ~ ~
"Yuki?!" someone yelled shaking her.

She slowly opened her eyes and she saw Kazuo right in front of her, she sat up slowly stretching.

"Where am I?" She asked a bit confused. "Your still on campus and you fell asleep in here." Kazuo said looking at her. "I fell asleep?" She asked. "Yea, I thought you got hurt because I didn't see you moving." Kazuo said blushing. "You sound pretty worried, I mean oh really? Sorry about that." Yuki said standing up. "Yea.. is something wrong?" He asked confused. "No but I have to go home! See ya!" Yuki took off leaving.