creativeness n shiz

hey !!

so i know this story is long finished and the sequel is now posted and being updated regularly - dear diary by -tronnor if you're interested - but i had an idea.

if you guys are creative in any way i want you to get involved because it'd make me verrrrrrry happy !!

1) if you enjoy writing, post a one-shot based upon the events from this story. it doesn't have to be in the texting style, it can be written however you want. i'll be reading all of them and sharing them so get typing!! you can title it whatever you want, make the plot go whichever way you fancy, it's all yours - just base it off 'asl?'.
tag it with #aslspinoff and #heyfreyalook (inspo from phil himself) so i can find it and read it and love you :)

2) or if you're an artist, make some form of art based around this!! i know the phandom makes some of the best art whether it's hand drawn, digital, whatever, and i wanna see it! you can send it to me through direct message on here /tweet it to me @ferventfranta / submit it to me on tumblr @ trxyesivan :)

get creative!!

and thankyou for all the continuous support on this story. the comments still make me laugh and bring a smile to my face, and seeing you guys enjoying it makes me happy and so so proud of this story. i love you all :)