Prolouge (The Beginning)

My name is Athena, ehem.....Collins

Well I'm the evil one. And no one can mess with me. But obviously I love ICECREAM!!!

Ok, I'm evil! Not literally. Well, our school was devided into two groups which is Evil and Good.

I started learning at Evil Class at the age of 5, well sort of. The reason that i was there because i stole my sister's icecream when we were kids.

Yes I do have a twin sister but were not Identical, we just sort of look  twins.

My hair is kinda long and dark, I love black and she supposed to love white, but pearl.

I hate to tell you this but I also hate issues, rumors and annoying human language...Bleh! so I'll just tell you then

I'm an evil student at Clash Of Evil and Good University.

Nobody understands me, also, I'm famous for being evil. I have the power of transportation, Flying Ability, And the power of the evil spirit.

I'm the most powerful evil student in our school, otherwise the Campus.

Hi my name is Hera Collins, and now I'm gonna tell you my story but first, Let's be friends!!!

I have a sister and she's pretty too just like me. I love ICECREAM!!! You want some?

Being at the Good Section is kinda hard, being the class president was also hard too. All the  mopping after class ( that was supposed to be a cleaner's idea ).

I started learning at Good Section at the age of 5, it was when i helped a good citizen from before.

I'm the popular girl in the Good Section but I treat my classmates fair enough.

My hair is wavy and Blonde, unlike my sister, her's are dark...

Everybody understands me, and for being good, i was given a gift to Fly, Run Fast and the power of the Good Spirit.

This two girls have it all. But what is missing???

LOVE

YUP, love is missing.

But if a sudden twist of faith, they found their true love?