Clash 2: Nobody Can Drag Me Down

Athena's Pov:

It's kinda boring here at school because our teacher is Ms. Evelina.

We hate her because she's so nice to us like duh? This is an EVIL CLASS!.

"Okay class get ready because we're going to have a PE - physical education, class today"

All of us frowned because we don't want to attend such PE CLASS.

I was left here in our classroom with my bestfriend Hermes.

He actually likes me....

I know that I'm straight to the point so no one cares.

Last week he asked me if he could court me but I turned him down.

I only see him as a friend and I don't want that friendship of ours became different.

I know I hurted him that day but I hope that he understands me . I tried to told him that were just friends but he still insisted to court me.

So I don't have any choice.

"Let's go " he said while looking at me.

I groaned and bumped my face in my desk.

I don't want to go outside but the last thing I knew....  Hermes drag me outside. I felt heavier than before.

Hera's Pov:

I'm so excited!! Because today we're going to have a PE class with the Evil Section!

I find them cool so I really adore them especially my sister!

"See you Hera! "

I cheerfully smiled at my friends who is now waving at me.

"Hurry up Hera"

"Oh it's you Nathan"

He smirked and help me fix my things.
When we walked through the hallway, he started to talk to me.

"Am I fat? "

I burst out laughing because of his question. His eyes widen in shock when he look at my expression.
The students at the hallway stopped and asked what's going on but I can't stop my laughter.

"Okay I'll stop haha okay I'll stop I promise "

I looked at him seriously.

"No you're not Fat and why suddenly came up with that question? "

"Because why do the girl I like can't see me? "
I stopped and gave her a questioning look.

"Maybe she's blind? " I'm not sure with my answer but I hope I'm right.

"Oh yeah I didn't think of that" he said while scratching his head and laugh bitterly.

"Glad I c-can help" my heart starts pounding very fast and I don't know why so I walk very fast.

"Hey wait up! " he said while catching his breathe.
The two of us were shocked when we saw the Gym.

Athena's Pov:

I'm going to kill Hermes right now! He left me here at the bench in our school Gym because our teacher called him.

I was shocked when I saw two figures approaching me.

I pouted when I saw my sister and Nathan Rafael Chace together.

I don't like that guy either. I pouted because we're going to play with the Good Section again. 

"Class Line up" that's Ms. Goodie, the Good Section's Teacher.

Hera hugged me with a smiled crept on her face as she drag me to line up.

"Our activity for today is all about teamwork " said both of our teachers.

My classmates and I frowned and the Good Section squeals in excitement which is weird?

I tied my hair up and also my sister. Now, we really looked a like but in different hair color.

"I'm going to announce your partner " -Ms. Evilina

"But remember! Your partner are going to be in different sections! "-Ms. Goodie

What the what?! Hera jumped in excitement and hug me.

"I hope your my partner Sis! " she whispered.

I can't find my tounge to talk so I just watch them announced the partners.

Well Hermes and Nathan are partners.

Me and my sister.

Wait what?!

Jasmine and Franscine are partners?!

They are our biggest rivals here.

They treat their own selves like they are the queen but that is not going to happen because my sister and I will always be the queen in this CAMPUS.

"Heyah Sis! " hera approached me here at the bench where I am sitting and handed me a mineral water.

"I hate their guts"

She followed my death stare that who is now looking at Jasmine and Franscine.

Her eyes widen.

"Hey what to do?  They are the bullies here in school" she whispered.

Jasmine is from the Good Section because she is good in hiding her true colors but me and my sister knows that she's a monster.

A smile form in my lips as I looked at Hera.

I sign her to move forward and I whispered....

"Nobody Can Drag Me Down"