Day One Continued / Day Two

Continued from last night :

After the last song, the boys all ran off the stage and Eleanor showed me the way back to see them, as soon as i saw Niall i booked towards him, he lifted me into the air, and spun me around.

"Great job."

I whispered into his ear, he smiled and set me down, while kissing my forehead. We all walked towards his dressing room, when we realized everyone was here, other than Liam.

"I'll go look for him."

I offered, Niall decided to tag along with me, and we went in search for Liam. After about 10 minutes of looking backstage, we went out to the stage, finding Liam talking to some girl, she had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Liam!"

I shouted, as i walked across the stage, he smiled, waved, and went back to the girl. Someone from management came out just then.

"Liam! Let's go!"

He smiled at her again, and she wrote something down on a paper, most likely her number.

"Liam, who was that?"

Managment, or whoever it was, asked Liam. He shrugged his shoulders.

"A girl, she's really nice. Her name is Gabriella."

He said, as he ran off to change. I was beginning to get the vibe that he thought this girl was pretty, and that he was hitting on her.

"Hey! There she is!"

I turned around, and just then i was tackled by 100s of fans, or haters.

"Slut!"

"Stay away from my boy!"

"Niall is mine!"

"Whore!"

"Im here because i love you."

"back off."

"bitch"

"No one here obviously likes you!"

"This is all because of management!"

"Publicity!"

"But why with someone so ugly?!"

I got my hair pulled, and slapped across the face. Not to mention, my pants were taken, so were my shoes, my phone, my dignity, and my life. I was hit in the face, the stomach, the legs, basically everywhere.

"Get off!"

I heard being yelled, i felt tugging on my shirt, i didn't bother trying to move. What was the point?

Day Two

I woke up in severe pain, it was everywhere, every part in my body was sore, and i didn't want to be touched.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I heard, as Niall walked through. He had my jeans, shoes, and phone in his hands. He was smiling, and sat down on the bed.

"Yeah, im okay. Could you hand me my journal?"

He nodded, and walked across the room, and handed it to me.

"Want some breakfast?"

I nodded, he left a kiss on my forehead, and left.

Day One/Two 4/1/13 & 4/2/13

Journal

Well now im laying in bed, in pain. Last night was fun! Cannot deny that, but then i was tackled, hit, punched, kicked, spit on, and people stole from me. They took my jeans, shoes, and my phone. And not only all of those items, but my dignity too. They yelled and screamed nasty things to me, because im with Niall. I mean i should have known this would happen, and i shouldn't let it get to me. But it is, it got to me so easily, and i understand why. I just don't want Niall worrying about me, i want him to have fun on tour.

Present;

"You took a pretty rough punch to the face, eh?"

Zayn said as he sat down, i nodded my head.

"Yeah, i guess."

I stated, just then Niall walked through with a stack of pancakes, eggs, and sausage, it could feed a family of five.

"Why so much food Niall?"

Zayn asked, i nodded my head as Niall set it in front of me.

"Im not going to sit here while she eats! Im eating too!"

He said as he threw a pancake into his mouth. Zayn chuckled a laugh, and ran out to go get some food, Niall looked up at me and smiled. We ate in peace, and decided today would be a good day to do absolutely nothing. There was a knock at the door, Niall got up and opened the door, Simon came walking in.

"Hi Tessa, i heard about yesterday."

He paused, and didn't say anything.

"And..?"

I said, trying to see what his point was, i really wasn't up to talking about it. He threw magazines in front of me.

"What are these?"

I asked, as i flipped through the magazine, finding me with headlines. 'Horans girl attacked by fans?' Was the headline, i was somewhat shocked that this was a headline. I threw him the magazine.

"Better tighten up security boss."

I said in a snappy tone, then winked at him so he knew i was just kidding. He laughed and took the stuff and left, I looked at Niall and shrugged my shoulders. We continued the day while watching movies.

"Stay off twitter, okay?"

Niall said, i nodded, he should know i would go on later.

4/2/13 Journal

I went on twitter, and i regret it. I should have listened to Niall, now im locked in a bathroom on the tour bus hoping no one sees me in tears. It hurts. It really does. Some people don't realize how much words hurt, and i wish they could realize it. I might stay the night in here, so no one sees me.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Helloooo. Sooooooo NO ONE EVER TALKS TO ME?! Why. SOMEONE TALK TO ME. Anyways, liking the story so far? I am. Lol,

Soooo shoutout is..... GabrielaN_1998 !!! :D