Day Seven

Day Seven 4/7/13

Present :

"BABE!"

I groaned and rolled over, hiding my face in the pillow.

"BABE!"

I felt someone push on my shoulders, i just ignored it.

"Baby girl?"

Niall said softly, i rolled over making eye contact with his beautiful blue eyes. He smiled his adorable smile and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"What do you want?"

I asked as he sat on the bed next to me, he shrugged his shoulders.

"Want to spend the day with me?"

He smirked at me, i closed my eyes and nodded. I heard his feet hit the floor causing a loud noise, making my eyes shoot open. He laughed and reached his hand out for mine, i took the opportunity and let him help me up.

"Let me get up and get dressed and ill be out, ok?"

I stated, he simply nodded and left the room, leaving me to my thoughts and clothes.

After a solid 30 minutes of trying to find something decent i decided to just wear the next thing i found. Which wasnt a bad idea after all, i wore a silver sparkly tank top with black leggings and flip flops, simple enough? I brushed my teeth and combed my hair and ran out to the other room.

"Niall?"

I walked into the main room on the bus where all the boys were. I got a whistle and a wink from both Zayn and Harry. I mumbled a small 'flirts' to both of them, i think Harry was the only one to hear. I walked off the bus and saw Niall waiting for me in his range rover, paul slowly helped me through the crowd.

"Slut."

I looked over to a girl, dressed more like a slut that i ever have in my life.

"Excuse me?"

I asked politely, she smiled.

"You heard me, I heard about your affair with Louis, Harry and Liam, while dating Niall."

I gave her the most bewild look, Where did that come from?

"Go away, i can smell you from over here."

She laughed and about 17 other girls did the same.

"SLUT! SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!"

Everyone started to chant, I felt more tears coming to my eyes but just moved faster through the crowd.

Once I got to the car, i slammed the door shut.

"Drive."

I spit out, Niall began driving to a small cafe in the center of New York.

"Are you coming?"

He asked in a very quiet voice. I nodded and began walking with Niall into the cafe. I was being called rude names left and right.

"Ill be right back, dont move."

I nodded and sat there, I could feel other peoples eyes buring into my head.

"Kill yourself."

I felt chills skim my body, i closed my eyes tightly. I got up and ran to the bus to grab somethings.

"Hi guys, i forgot something."

They nodded and i ran to our room, grabbing my things and left the bus. I ran for hours, finding myself at a bus stop on the outskirts of New York City.