Chapter 1: The Walrider's host

Screaming

Dead bodies

A black presence

Run

Hide

Or die

Ex-journalist Miles Upshur woke up screaming, bathing in his own sweat. God, it had been months since he visited that place, and he was still far from recovering from the experience of doing so. God damn the day he got that goddamn e-mail and went out to that place.
Mount Massive Asylum.
The whole place just gave him the fucking creeps. He didn't blame the guy that sent him the e-mail though, he probably didn't know about the horrors that were going on until much later..
Speaking of that guy, Miles finally managed to track him down. His name was Waylon Park, software engineer at what was once Mount Massive Asylum. He was the one that finally managed to break the bastards. It had been all over the news of course, and they had not been given a single moment of peace since they got out, especially since Miles brought a certain presence with him.
The walrider
Being it's host was certainly not easy for Miles, but ever since he left the Asylum his demonic passenger hasn't been on a killing spree again. It almost felt like project Walrider was trying to protect its host, and by doing so, nobody dared to mess with the foul mouthed journalist.

Nevertheless, Miles had arranged a meeting with mister Park, to catch up with eachother on the past events and share experiences. It all had to happen under severe surveillance though, for Upshur still was an to humankind unknown nanofactory that was possesed by a demonic spirit. That was probably something to worry about.

A knock on the door got Miles out of his thoughts about the blonde software guy. Upon opening the door, his so called "chauffeur" stood by the entrance, exclaiming that his car was ready to bring Miles to his destination for the meeting with mister Waylon Park.

The driver kept babbling on about being as coöperative as possible towards his guards, and nobody would get hurt. Meanwhile, Miles was trying extremely hard to keep the etnity inside of him at ease. This was what his life had been like for almost 2 months now. He would never be the same again.