Chapter 4

As I finally got to school I quickly went past Akise and went to put my shoes away. Akise already went to his classroom as I put my shoes away.

   As I opened the classroom door a huge chatter filled the classroom. As I was heading towards my desk I noticed the desk behind me was taken by someone. I looked back and saw Akise.

   "A-Akise?!" I shockingly asked as everyone grew quiet and looked over at me

   "Yes?" He said calmly as if we were the only people in the room

   "N-never mind" I muttered while blushing with embarrassment

   My classmates were whispering to each other as two girls came up to me.
One with purple hair, and the other girl with brown hair with brown eyes.

   "Hello!" The brown hair girl said.

   "Im Hinata and the girl with purple hair is Mao!" Hinata said cheerfully as she grinned widely.

   "What's your name by the way?"

   "(Y/N)" I said softly while looking away

   Both left immediately when the teacher came in.

   "Today I will be substituting your class today because your teacher isn't here" while the substitute teacher got comfortable in the teachers chair.

   Hmm that's weird our teacher isn't here today, does this have to do with the diary holders? I'll just wait tomorrow to see if he may have been the diary holder that almost killed me.

   I kept on looking at the teacher and Akise if maybe he knew something about this absent teacher. He was clearly thinking about something but I couldn't decipher what he was thinking about.

   It was finally lunch time when I took out my bento and secretly hid my diary under my arm.

   As I was starting up the stairs to the roof, a hand stopped me from walking more. I slowly turned my head to see Akise's ruby eyes staring back at me. I was so startled that I smacked him with my now not really secret diary. He muttered an "Ow..." But afterward started to grin.

   "What are you doing here, (Y/N)?" Asked Akise

   "Can't you tell? I'm gonna eat lunch on the roof because it would be embarrassing to go to the cafeteria"

   "Then if you don't mind I'll stay with you"

   "...fine... But only once, got it?!"

   "Okay, okay"

   I awkwardly started up the stairs again. As we reached the roof top I took a shaded area to eat my bento. My Beto had a rice ball panda with seaweed to get the black parts of the panda while my mini hot dog octopus with funny features smelled throughout the roof. I started to eat when Akise suddenly asked

   "So...about that book you hit me with, why does it say 'diary'?"

   I quickly took my diary and started hiding it from him just I case he was one of the diary holders.

   When Akise was about to say something else, a boom was heard all over the campus.

This was probably the time when 9th is bombing the school. Shoot I forgot all about that

   As I was so caught up in the bombing, Akise picked me up and started to quickly go down the stairs.

   "W-what are you doing?!" I shouted while my face started to burn up

   "If I'm not wrong the roof will fall in 5 minutes because of a bomb being exploded".

   "Here's your diary, don't worry I didn't look inside"he said still running while I quickly took it from him and tarted reading

11:16 Uryuu Minene (9th) bombs your school while your on the roof
11:21 The roof falls from one of 9th's bomb

DEAD END

Wha-what?!