Chapter 1

My name is (f/n) (l/n)
I'm 14 years old

    Today was the first day of high school.
As I comfortably went to my seat near the window, I spot that there's no one behind me.Why would someone miss the first day of school? I wondered as the teacher unexpectedly called my name for attendance.I said present and went back to wondering on what's more important than school. Maybe family problems? Nah.woke up late? Hmm.

   After school, I walked to my house and unlocked the door, my cat, Yang , a sesame cat, pounced at me to say she wanted milk, and now.

   After I gave my cat milk, I went to my room with pastel pink walls and other pastel colors with anime posters, mostly Detective Conan, and Un-Go.
   I sighed and covered myself with thick covers of blankets. I concentrated and woke up to find myself in my imaginary world. The only friends in my life was these guys in my imaginary world, Deus, the God of time and space, and MuroMuro, Deus's assistant.

   There my only friends now because in elementary school girls accused me that the boy they liked only liked me because I was pretty. So I got bullied a lot and girls called me names like "whore" and "bitch". Once I even considered killing myself. But I had my best friend, (bff/n), she was always there to support me.
But one day, I found out she died from a disease called anthrax, inhalational in which if you inhaled anthrax spores you would be infected by anthrax.she didn't get treatment early and died on summer break where we promised that we would see the shooting stars, the ones that matched our bracelets.

   Since I had no more friends to support me, I had made my imaginary friends, Deus, and Muro.
Then on we awkwardly began to make friendship.

   As I greeted Deus and Muro, Deus told me that I was about to play a game to see who would be the next God of time and space.Maybe this was dangerous, but what else could I do? And to me, this game was about to get interesting.