The plane ride

~Ryan's POV

Me and Abi walked threw the airport early in the morning." Ugh I hate mornings!" I groan. Abi nods her head and keeps walking guess she's not happy either. We go threw security and let's just say I did not like it one bit. We walk to wear we have to wait till are plane is called. Me and Abi throw are bags to the ground and slouch down in the uncomfortable chairs." Hey you know what we should do while we wait?" Abi asked while looking around the airport." What?" I looked at her questionably, what does she have in mind?" We should look for cute boys and when we find one we should say oi!" I looked at her with a look that say' are you serious ' she nods her head and of course me being a idiot like I am I agreed. Well let's just say we found a lot of oi's! I then did the most stupidest thing ever. I look towards Abi and smirked then I screamed out " SENPAI NOTICE ME!!!" Abi stares at me then does the same " SENPAI NOTICE ME!!!"

We were getting looks from all the people in the airport. Abi and I were dying in are seats laughing almost in tears." We are idiots." Abi says. I nod." Don't wanna be an AMERICAN IDIOT!" I yell. Earning more glares from people. I stand on top of my chair and start singing. Abi soon gets up and we both start signing Teenagers from My Chemical Romance." Excuse me girls, please do not cause disruptions here, if you do then we will have to take you out of here." Some airport snotty women said to me and Abi. Abi looked at her giving her the look that said ' Bitch '.

I laughed and jumped down from the chairs slipping under me own feet and falling on my face. Abi laughed at my fail." Shut up you fall all the time!" She was about to say something back but the announcement for are plane came on so we grabbed are bags and got on. We were trying to get on but of course there were a bunch of people going to LA California. I started to randomly hear A song from Panic! At the disco song in my head I started to dance. Abi acted like she didn't know me." Excuse me but can you stop dancing." I hear the flight attendant say. Jeez what is up with people here in London it's like people don't like to have fun today! Well I can't blame them me and Abi have been living here for like a half a year now in are flat. Which know we are going to the Teen Choses Awards this Saturday. We find are seat which is a four seater. Abi and I sit in the middle next to each other we put in our ear plugs and just let the 15 hour flight go by. I try and close my eyes until I feel someone sit next to me. I open them to see...Luke Hemmings!