I am not a nerd!

Luke's POV*

After I cleaned the water off of me I go back to my seat. When I got back I see Ryan playing a game on her 3Ds." What are you playing?" She turns to me and smiles. Is it me or is her smile gorgeous! I blush and look any were but her eyes." I'm playing Pokemon." She said turning back to her game. I laugh at her." What?" She ask slightly annoyed." Nothing it's just I realized that you are playing Pokemon while wearing a Pokemon t-shirt." I laugh. She huffs and turns back to her game.

I look over at Mikey and see that he is having fun with his new lady friend. I look behind me to Calum and Ashton and see that they are asleep on each other's shoulder. I snicker and take out my phone and snap a picture of them. I can't wait to see there reaction to this. I hear a squeal next to me and I turn and see Ryan smiling wide and giggling." What happened why are you so happy?" She turns to me with excitement in her eyes." I just caught my favorite Pokemon!" She squeals more. I swear she is the most adorable girl I have ever met! I mean come on she is like 5'7 while I am like 6ft. She is so small!" Why are you smiling and blushing at me?" She ask while coming really close to my face. Oh shit was I staring at her! I quickly turn my head away and look down at my phone to listen to my music.

~Ryan's POV~

I blush when I see that Luke was looking at me. I was sad when he turned away from me though, oh well. I continue to play my game until I hear a someone speak next to me. I look over and see Luke staring at me." What did you say?" I ask since I couldn't hear him because I was to focused in my game." I said you are a nerd." He spoke while smirking. Is it me or is he like really hot when he smirks just saying! I then processed what he said then I grew annoyed." I am not a NERD!!" I yelled. He was taken back to what I said." Yes you are you are so into your game who know how many gaming t-shirts you have or Pokemon items you have in your room." I grew more furious I hate when people call me a nerd." I hate being called a nerd I like the word geek more since it's better than that offensive word you speak of!" I shot back. He smirked more than turned back to his phone." Whatever nerd." He murmured." Shut up Hemmings."