What the fuck just happen

*Mikey's pov*

The boys and I were invited to go to TCA in L.A. Currently we were fighting who would have to sit in seat D234 and D237 there was going to be two random strangers in between the losers. We walked into the plane and started for our seats.

"Did you guys see the two girls dancing to My Chemical Romance before?" Ashton ask
"Yeah the one with rainbow hair was super hot!" luke said
"I think the red hair was hot." i said.

Luke and me both looked up when we heard 'Welcome to the black parade' by my chemical romance come out of the rainbow's head girl's headphones. V"I GET THE WINDOW SEAT." luke screemed throwing his small suitcase up in the cupboard. "I get lane!" i also threw my suitcase up. And i sat down next to the girl who was playing DS. The video game was mario.
"I like your hair." The girl next to me said. "I like yours too. Im Mikey"
"Da names Abi-Rose" "pretty name." "thank you, but i hate my full name." "whats your full name?"
"Abi-Rose Brianna Bowie." "wow big name. Mine is Michael Gordon Clifford." When i finish my sentence her friend next to her screamed. "RYAN YOU GOT WATER ALL OVER LUKE!"
"WAIT YOUR FROM 5SOS!" "Yeah? Why?" "i eeslly love you music. Shes kinda hot and English love affair are my favorites." "How didnt you guys notice us?" "well you are wearing a hoodie amd a beanie." "true."

"EVERYONE PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS WE WILL BE TAKING OFF IN 5 MINUTES." the nasty old bitch said.

"Would you like to listen to Green day?" she asked. "Sure."