What! No

Ryan's POV

I looked at the text Luke sent.
(Luke:L:Ryan:R)
L: HEY! What's up?
R: Nothin much just finished making a video with our friends and now I'm talking to a weirdo.
L: Oh that's nice...wait...HEY IM NOT A WEIRDO NERD
R: yeah sure and QUIT CALLING ME A FREAKIN NERD HEMMINGS
L: Nope. Anyway I was wondering if you would like to go get some coffee or something tomorrow?
Is he asking me on a date or maybe this is a hang out just as friends?
R: Oh yeah sure! I will meet you at Starbucks at 9:45?
L: sounds good see you then nerd❤️
He sent a freakin heart! I felt heat rise to my cheeks. Oh god am I blushing.
R: shut it Hemmings

After I was done texting Luke I started freaking out. What am I gonna wear are we just gonna stay at the coffee shop or are we gonna go some wear else. Maybe to a park so maybe I should something comfy. Oh wait that's all I wear sweatshirts and long sleeves or leggings or skinny jeans so I am always comfy. In case you never noticed I don't dress girly I would if it was a wedding or a fancy restaurant with my family. My family is strict if you wear something not nice or you do something bad they are quick to judge.
" Hey can you help me pick out a outfit Abi? I am gonna hang out with Luke tomorrow I will leave before you even get up." I turn and ask Abi who was editing a video." Oh yeah sure! You sound excited to be going to just hang out you sure you guys are just gonna ' hang out ' sounds like a date? I know he likes you. And it sounds like you like him as well?" Abi said looking suspiciously at me." WHAT! Oh no I don't like him pfft!" I said getting nervous. Yeah Luke is cute and hot and everything but I don't like him...right? She came over and helped look threw my clothes which consisted of sweatshirts and long sleeves and some shorts but mostly skinny jeans." Is this all you freakin packed? You barely packed descent clothes! They are descent but seriously you have not short sleeves or tanks even though we are here in 78 degree weather and you dress like we are still in London? How!" Abi asked throwing my clothes every where." Oh I'm sorry. I didn't want to pack a tank cause I hate them unless their underneath something or if I wear them to bed. And hey sweatshirts are amazing and that's all I basically wear you've known me forever! You know my closet only had sweatshirts and nothing else." Abi just shakes her head in disappointment at me like always. Yeah I am a disappointment. Always have been the only great thing was hitting 3million subscribers on YouTube!" Yeah I know. Hear this looks good wear this and you'll be good. Now let's go out to eat I am starving!" Abi complained I nodded and grabbed my wallet and put on my shoes and went out the door to heaven aka food!

Authors note!

Sorry we haven't updated in what feels like forever! But we have been busy with school and life ( not really ) but we will start writing again!