Chapter 4

Hey :)

please i beg you, leave me comments? idk if it's good? or awful? pleaseee.

Have a lovely day/night ♥

_____________________________________________________________

Jolice P.O.V

After telling her the story about a thousand times, she finally fell asleep on the floor next to me. She looks so happy even in her sleep and it makes me so happy to see her like that, because her life has not been that easy so far.

I'm not really tired, so I decide to text my sister (she left with her boyfriend about an hour ago). I just want to check on her, you know? She's still my sister and I worry about her. She's only 17 after all.

I take out my phone and turn it on. You're probably wondering why, but I always turn my phone off when I'm at a friend's place. It's just very impolite when your phone vibrates or rings the whole time, when you should actually talk with your friends. Don't you think?

Hey Jen. Are you home yet? Or still out with Rob? - Jo xx

Jen's the exact opposite of me when you're talking about cell phones. She never turns her phone off, just when she's forced too, 'cause of low battery. So I'm expecting her to answer me in a few seconds.

nope, still out with Robby. we're at the cinema watching a movie. idk which one, 'cause we're not really paying attention if u know what I mean :p - Jen x

I don't text her back, 'cause I don't want to interrupt them again. It's a bit weird for me though, my sister dating the brother of my best friend. But if she's happy, I am. I have to admit, they really look cute together.

I'm still not tired, so I decide to open twitter and check what I missed. hollyko and 423 other people are following you now. What?! That must be a joke. I don't even know that much people in real life? I click on my profile and .. oh okay. Now I know why so many people decided to follow me. There's a new tweet from Harry Styles on my account. Yep, the Harry Styles, the one people throw parties after he followed or retweeted them.

@Born2Freedom Mind following me? I'd really like to send you a DM ;) btw, love the name xx

Haha okay, this makes me laugh. You're wondering why I'm not following him? Well, that's easy. He's got about 12 million followers, so one doesn't make a difference, does it? But why is he following me of all people? There are so many girls who would probably sell their family to get a follow from him. And then there's me. I am a fan and I really love their music, but I'm far from obsessed and I've only met him once before. But there's also a chance that he actually wanted to tweet someone else, not me. Yeah, that's probably it, but I'm following him anyway. Just a few moments later I get a new message.

Harry Styles: thanks for following ;) is your friend still alive? :p

Jo Felyne: It's okay. u remember her? but yep she is, but barely. :p

Harry Styles: sure I do. how could I forget you? :p How's that?

Jo Felyne: haha :p It was just like I predicted. She freaked out and hyperventilated and then she fell asleep. haha sounds scary^^

Harry Styles: yep a bit. i'm sorry :s

Jo Felyne: Haha it's not your fault. Wait, actually it is :p but u made her day really special. thanks again, means a lot. :)

Harry Styles: aw I still feel bad about that. but i'm glad to hear she liked it.

Jo Felyne: liked it? are u kidding me? she totally freaked out. i've never seen her so happy before.

Harry Styles: that's lovely :) hey, I gotta go, u mind talking later?

Jo Felyne: actually yes, I do mind.

Harry Styles: What? why? :s aaw it's really sweet when he's confused.

Jo Felyne: If u haven't noticed, it's really late and I need my beauty sleep :p

Harry Styles: no you don't :p but okay, then let's talk tomorrow?

Jo Felyne: :p sure

Harry Styles: Bye, Jo. xx

Jo Felyne: Bye, Harry.