Chapter 8

Hello lovelies :)

Sorry for taking so long to update, but I'm so busy with college >.< 

But this chapter is really long and I hope you enjoy it :)

Have a lovely day/night <3

___________________________________________________________

The first thing I see when I slowly open my eyes is the sun that is shining through my window. But why? I always close the curtains in my room when I go to sleep; I never forget it. That means I'm not at home. Did I stay at Eli's? No, that's definitely not her room either. It's too big and fancy; it looks like a hotel room. Suddenly I remember everything that happened last night. Me chatting with Harry on twitter, me going to the hotel to meet him, me staying the night sleeping in the same bed as Harry. But where is he? He probably figured out that it was the best way for him to just leave before I wake up to spare us the awkward conversation as to why we can't be friends. I'm sure that's it. I should hurry up too and get out of here.

After changing into my clothes, brushing my teeth and fixing my hair, I'm ready to leave. So I grab my bag and walk to the door, but suddenly the door opens and Harry enters. “Hey Jo. What are you doing here?”, he asked me while taking off his boots. “Hi Harry, don't worry, I'm about to leave.” He furrows his eyebrows in confusion and replies: “Oh okay. Well, it was nice talking to you yesterday.” “Yeah likewise. Goodbye Harry.” “Goodbye Jo.” And with that I leave and head straight home.

When I finally arrive at home, no-one is here. Good, a bit of privacy is exactly what I need. I go upstairs and lie down on my bed thinking about what happened yesterday/today when suddenly my phone rang. When I unlocked it I saw that it was a new twitter message. From Harry. What does he still want from me?

Hey Jo. Look, I'm sorry for whatever I did this morning that made you leave so early. I really liked talking to you though.

Hi Harry. It's okay. Me leaving just spared us an awkward conversation.

What? Why awkward?

Well, you made it perfectly clear that you don't want to talk to me any longer, so yeah.

What no! I really liked talking to you.

I did too, but that's beside the point.

Excuse me? What do you mean by that?

Well you left this morning, so I thought I'd leave too so you don't have to feel sorry for telling me we can't see each other again. And I totally get that. Really. Don't worry.

Wait, what? I think there's a misunderstanding between us. But I don't want to say more here because I got hacked once and I don't want people to find out about you, because then you'll get so much hate. So can I maybe text you? I really want to explain everything.

Uhm yeah sure. Here's my number: 12345678

A few seconds later my phone vibrates signalling me that I have a new text message.

Unknown

Hey Jo. Is that you? -Harry

I quickly add his name to my contacts and reply.

Me

Yeah, it's me.

Harry

Okay, good. So listen, I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression by leaving this morning. But I was just sneaking out to get breakfast. But when I came back I thought you'd changed your mind about being friends with me, because of all the trouble I'll cause you. That's why I let you leave even though I wanted you to stay.