Chapter 2

I'm sorry that it took me so long to upload it, but i'm quite busy with school atm. Please tell me if you like it and if there are any mistakes in it. thanks!

Have a lovely day/night! ♥

Chapter 2

Jolice P.O.V

“Jooooo! Wake up, it's already 10am!”

Jennifer. Oh god, how much I hate her. (ok, not true, I love her, I mean she's my little sister) But right now I could really kill her. I stayed up late last night to finish my birthday present for Eliana and I hoped to be able to sleep in the next day. But yeah, I did never really expect that to happen.

I heard how she opened the door to my room (mental note: Lock the door next time; although I don't think that it would keep her off) and I quickly closed my eyes again and tried my best to stay still and act like I'm still asleep. Everything was quite and for a second I thought that she left, but I was wrong, because suddenly she yelled right beside my ears: “Jo!”

“What the fuck, Jen? Are you mad? I could have died from a heart attack. ” I screamed at her.

“Don't overdo things. I knew you were faking it. I could see the way you scrunched your eyes”, Jennifer answered and shrugged her shoulders. I mentioned that Jen is my little sister, right? Well, she's one year younger, true, but she's not exactly “little”. Actually, she's taller than me and although I sometimes hate her, she's one of my best friends. The one thing I love the most about her is her humour. People say I'm quite funny too, but nothing compared to Jen. We can just occupy ourselves all day by making jokes that nobody but us would find funny. I appreciate the fact that with her nothing is ever too serious.

“Come on Jo, stand up. You don't want to miss your best friends birthday, right?” she asks while opening the curtains to let the sunshine in.

I obey and sit up to put my hair in a messy bun. Then, I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I come back Jennifer sits on my bed and listens to “music”. You probably wonder why I put the word music in quotation marks. Well, the “music” she listens to is metal and I hate that kind of music. But I don't judge her, because everyone has a different kind of music and that's good. Wouldn't it be boring if everybody would like the same things? On the other hand, Jen doesn't like One Direction at all, she thinks it's just a boy band that consists out of five gay boys and she's the opinion that the lyrics are meaningless, 'cause all they ever sing about is sex and girls. (which I have to admit is partly true)

“You're finally ready to go?”, Jen asks and I only nod. She closes my laptop and bounces out of bed. She goes downstairs and I follow her. We grab our coats and leave. You can easily reach Eliana's house by foot and it only takes about five minutes to get there.

Just as I reach out my hand to knock on the door, Eliana opens it and screams on top of her lungs: “You will never believe it but the Harry Styles is now following meeeeee!!!!”

I totally forgot about that. Harry Styles asked me for her twitter name, but I never really expected him to follow her, I just thought that he wanted to be polite. But he really did it. Just like he told me he would. I have to admit, I'm impressed. I mean, I'm quite sure he's up to his ears with work, like rehearsals and interviews nearly everyday. And nevertheless, he finds time to look her up on twitter and make her birthday special by following her.

But right now all I care about is Eliana. She jumps up and down with joy and her happiness spreads a wide smile on my face.

“Eli, maybe we should go inside? You don't want to annoy your neighbours, do you?” I point towards the open door.

“Well, right now I couldn't care less about the neighbours. Harry Fucking Styles is following meeee!”, Eliana replies breathlessly, probably because she's still freaking out. So I just grab her by her arm, drag her inside and close the door behind us.

“Wait, where's Jen?”, I wonder, but she just shrugs. I shoot a glance at her and she points at the stairs: “Probably upstairs with Rob, you know, her boyfriend? Ring any bells?”

“Oh yeah, that's right.” I just have to adapt to the fact that my sister is dating the brother of my best friend. It's not like I'm against it, it's just a bit weird. Suddenly the vibration of a phone interrupts my thoughts. It's not mine, because I hate the vibration and therefore never turn it on.

“Aaaaaah! Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygooood. Fuck, fuck fuuuuck!!” Eli screams while looking at the screen of her phone. It's surprising that she doesn't drop her phone, because her hands are shaking. She breaths frantically and her head turns redder with every second.

“Eli? What's going on. Who is it?”, I asked her worriedly, because she looks like she's about to choke.

“Ha … “ Eli's not able to speak a full sentence, she just points at her phone. I draw near and look over her shoulder to see why she's freaking out. With my eyes I scan the screen. Oh, and there I thought something bad had happened.