Chapter 3

I am so sorry for not updating sooner, but i've got so much to do right now, 'cause I'll take my finals in a few weeks :o

anyway, hope you like it. please comment, 'cause it'd really help me improve the story :)

Have a lovely day/night ♥

There was a tweet of Harry Styles: Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a good one! btw, do u like the video? xx

“Wow, Harry Styles, you just made her life complete with just three short sentences”, I think to myself. I've never, ever seen Eliana so happy before and believe me, I've known her for a very long time now. She's dancing with joy and tears of happiness roll down her burning cheeks.

Harry Styles really is an amazing guy. I'm sure he's got so many other things, more important things, to do, but nevertheless, he tweets her because I asked him too. I really hate it how the media describes him, even though they don't know him at all.

Remember the one time he helped a girl walk across the ice so that she wouldn't slip over and the media portrayed him like some kind of man-whore? That's disgusting and unfair. He can do whatever he wants, but the media would never stop describing him like that. But it's just not true that he's arrogant and does not care about his fans.

In fact he's a kind-hearted person who truly loves each and every one of his directioners. And that he took the time to look up Eliana on twitter to wish her a happy birthday proves that I'm right and it made me love him even a bit more.

Suddenly a voice pulls me out of my thoughts: “Jo to earth?”

“Yeah?”, I answer a bit confused.

“What's wrong?”, Eli asks me with furled eyebrows.

“Nothing, I was just thinking.”

“Okay, well. Do you have any idea what video Harry means?”, she squeals excitedly.

“Yeah, actually I do. Here, open it!” I give her a small box which is decorated with some pictures of Eli and me on our trip to Austria.

She takes it with shaky hands: “Aw thank you. I love those pictures; it was such an amazing time!”, Eli says while carefully opening the box to find a CD in it. Fortunately, her laptop is already turned on, so she just has to insert the CD.

Just a few moments later the five boys begin to sing: “ Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday drear Eliana, happy birthday to you! Have a lovely daaay! And don’t forget that you have the best friend in the world!”

I'm not really listening, because I want to see the expression on her face. It turns from confused to shocked, to disbelief before the screaming and jumping starts all over again. I was totally right in my assumption that Eli would freak out and start to hyperventilate when she saw the video.

Her head is bright red and she's gasping for breath. Suddenly, I can't breath either, because she flings her arms tightly around me while shouting again and again: “Ohmygod, fuck, thank you so much. I love you. You're the best friend in the whole world. Fuck. Thank you!”

After about half an hour of screaming and dancing of joy, she finally sits down next to me, but only because she wants to hear the whole story. And I tell; I tell her about a thousand times, because she can't believe it. But I can't blame her, because I most likely wouldn't believe her either.