Chapter 2: No more Dipper....just Pine Tree

Mabel POV

We poof into the house and both me and Cade mange to bring Jume inside and lay him on the couch. Jume seem to be in a daze. "Why is he like this?" I ask. "Because his 'master' isn't here to order him around. He can't do anything without Tori." Cade explains. Then he looks at his grandson's eyes, "He should be fine. I'll just have to cook up something to make him snap out of it. Don't worry he can't do anything to him. She isn't around and I don't think she will come." Then cade started to head toward the kitchen. It was all fix up since the last time. Bipper threw a fire ball and it should have destroyed everything but I guess that is what magic is for.

I sat by Jume.

"Cade, what is going to happen to this world?" I ask. "Tori lost and now Bill is going to win. What will Bill do? I know there is going to be great darkness by what kind?"

Cade stops what he was doing for a moment, "I'm afraid he might open the nightmare realm. That is where he was from. Bill is the only demon that is free from that realm. He lied to everyone so they don't know that he is just basically a nightmare demon...a dream demon he calls himself. The nightmares will rule and there will be no hope. I failed today also...I should have come but I couldn't."

"Why?"

"One I would have been frozen, two they wouldn't let me in...I'm too old and they know who I am...and three I just couldn't."

I looked down at Jume. "We all lost today. We lost the stones, the way to the throne, and Dipper."

Cade sighs heavily, "I don't want to say this to you Mabel...but...you lost your brother a long time ago. About the time he feels into the hands of Bill Cipher. Right now he is just a lost brother until he embraces the dark side. There is no light side to him."

"What do you mean? There is a hope to save Dipper. He won't embrace the dark side!"

"Mabel there is no way to break the trance. The connection is too strong. He and Bill are simple one. There is no way to break it unless you kill Bill...you can't kill demons...only by the darkest magic you could ever think of. That is the only cure to save Dipper from the trance but not from the dark side. His dark side is already becoming a living thing and Pine Tree will pick and pick until Dipper gives up and embrace Pine Tree. There will be no more Dipper...just Pine Tree."

"You are lying!"

"Mabel, my lady, I will never lie to you. It is the truth. Right now your brother Dipper is just...your lost brother...soon you won't have a brother anymore and it will just be Pine Tree."

"You can't say that! Dipper wouldn't." Tears started to stream down my face, "Mabel...I'm just trying to prepare you for the future. Dipper can't fight forever. He will soon just embrace the darkness and join Bill completely. Dipper will never be under the trance anymore because there will be no need for it. Sorry Mabel but Dipper is gone."

Tears flooded down my face. I couldn't believe it...I mustn't...but sadly....deep down...I knew it was true. Cade came in front of me and brush my cheek, "my lady Mabel...I now this is hard but all of know what is becoming of Dipper. There is no chance for him but there is still a chance for everyone else. That is our main point right now is to help others and to protect them from the darkness. Once Bill opens the nightmare realm, the nightmares will take over and put everyone into slavery or meals. We can start planning for a protection. We are going to do good to help them. Don't worry my lady Mabel."

I smiled. Then Cade kiss me on my forehead, "Now I'm going to cook up that meal for Jume." Then Cade pets his grandson and went back to the kitchen. I look back down at Jume and sigh. My lost brother was dead.