Chapter 4: Creepy Little Stocker Twerp

Mable POV

We teleported to earth. I could smell the pine and how fresh the air was. I missed how the pine smells. For the past couple of days I've been smiling blood, and who knows what. I walk up to the shake. Cade and Jume were looking around. "What is this place? The Mystery hack? What does that mean?" Jume ask. I chuckle, "It is a store and it is call The Mystery Shack. The S fell down and somehow we can't fix it."

"A store?"

"I'll explain latter." I finally said. Then I enter to the store. "Grunkle Stan? Grunkle Stan!" I called out. Then Grunkle Stan came rushing in, "Mabel!" He cheered then he gave me a hug. "What happened?! You and Ford didn't come back for a while. Two days, I thought the party will be only for one day...oh and Waddles eat the cake." I gave a chuckle at the end then I got serious, "Grunkle Stan something bad is happening."

"What is it? And who are those two? They look like Dumbledore and I don't know...Edward."

"Who is Dumbledore and Edward?" Jume ask.

"I'll explain latter." I said to Jume then I face Grunkle Stan.

"Mabel what is going on? Where is Ford? What bad thing is going on?"

"Alright let me explain. At the party that we went to...well..."

Then I started to explain how we went to the party and I ran into Dipper. We learn that Bill was after the royal universe and we got into it because I got the necklace stuck to me, Grunkle Ford got capture, and there was another demon wanting the throne. Then I had to explain about the throne. Then I explain why we came here.

"Wow." That was all Grunkle Stan could say.

"Mainly the point is...the world is ending...all the worlds...and there is a way to save some people. That is why we are here...to save you." I said.

Grunkle Stan nods, "Alright...what are we going to do about the others. You know like Candy, Grenda, Pacifica, your parents..."

"We will find them." Cade said.

"Oh yeah I forgot, meet Cade and Jume." I said. Then I face them, "I'll deal with my friends here. Can you go to my parents and my two friends?" Jume nod, "I'll do that. I'm sure they will listen to me more then you grandfather." I smiled, "Alright, so just say that Mabel sent you. Grenda and Candy will understand...my parents in the other hand."

"Just take them." Grunkle Stan said, "Don't even explain to them. Just take them. It will take you a billion years to convince those two. Just take them."

Jume nods then he disappeared.

"Cade and Grunkle Stan you can start packing up Grunkle Ford things that could help us with this battle and pack up some of your things. I'll be back." I order. Then I left and hop in my car and I drove up to Pacifica's house.

I wasn't sure that this was going to work. After what happened at the prison and Bill's house...she basically shut down. Nobody have been able to talk to her. I manage to get a few words but that is it. I came up to the gate.

"Yes?" Said Mr. Northwest.

I rolled my eyes, "This is Mabel. I'll like to come in."

"NO! You shut down my daughter! I will not let you in!"

I groan, "Please Mr. Northwest!"

"Good day!"

Then that was it. "Fine...what the hard way?" I muttered, "Well I don't have time to do the easy way so the hard way it is." I drove out and I parked it and left. I started to climb up the wall. I went over the wall and got into the house.