Chapter 6: King Trever

Mabel POV

I don't know how long we've kiss but Jume backed away and I looked away, blushing. Jume clear his throat. Luckily Cade wasn't here.

"Ahhh I knew it." Said a scratching voice. I nearly fell of the bed and there was Cade, in the door way. Jume stood up, "Grandfather!"

"Oh don't mind me...continue." He said with a smile.

I blushed even more.

"Grandfather." Jume said sharply but sheepishly at the same time. "Alright! Alright! If you are done then we must go." Jume nods, "Yes Grandfather." Then Cade gave us the look then disappeared. Jume help me up to my feet and he hands me Dipper's hat, "Here."

I look at it in my hands. "Thanks." I reply, "I..."

"Keep it. Memories of your brother are painful but they are the best thing you got." Jume took my hand. "Thanks." I smiled and we disappeared.

We got back to the house.

"Where is everyone?" I ask. The only people that I could see were Cade and Grunkle Stan. "In another room. Your parents are sleeping on the bed, Pacifica is somewhere around the garden outside, Gideon is who knows where and Wendy, Soos, and Melody are also somewhere around this area" Grunkle Ford explain.

"And there is me." Said a voice. I turn and I could see Grunkle Ford. "Grunkle Ford!" I cheered as I ran and hug him. "Mabel. Mabel I'm sorry about Dipper." Grunkle Ford said. "It's fine." I reply. "I'm just glad that you are safe."

"Alright, so what are we going to do?" Jume ask.

"We are going to try and stop Bill from taking down the King Universe." I spoke out. "I know that is sounds crazy but we must. We can't just give up."

"I'm with Mabel." Grunkle Ford said. "We got to do something. We got some equipment."

"Sure why not." Jume said. "Sure the last time we fail but you know what Timmy Barth said, 100 fails =1 success. There is still a chance that we can stop this. If we can take one stone out of 14 then they can't open the portal. Bill can't open the nightmare realm."

"Yes but there is many problems with that. Two reasons reason one Dipper and reason two is Tori." Cade pointed, "Mable I love the plan but with two assassins on our backs to protect Bill, the chance is very slim."

"We can get to your brother before they do Grandfather." Jume said. "If he gives you the stone and then we can hide it, maybe even destroy it and they could never use it and so the nightmare realm will never be open."

Cade thought for a moment, and then Grunkle Stan stepped in, "Alright I'm not sure actually who we are up against but we need to try."

"Yes and the King Universe will let us in better and easier then Bill and his assassins." Grunkle Ford said.

"I'm not sure if that is so easy. The King Universe is on high alert and they won't just let anyone in." Cade said, "Not even their own brother or great nephew."

"Well we got to try." I said, "We can't just let billions of people die and but into slavery or being eating alive. We got to do something! I know that the chance is very slim but there is a chance."

"I'm with Mabel." Jume said.

"Same." Grunkle Ford said.

"Me too." Grunkle Stan.

We all look at Cade. Cade gave us a smile, "I'm in."

I smiled, "Alright so we just got to go into the King Universe talk to the king and get the stone. That is our first plan."