Chapter 7: Join Me

Mabel POV

"NO!" I screamed as the blade went down.

"Sir!" A voice called out and everything stop, even the sword. The sword was only inches away from Jume. "What!" Trever hiss. I look and could see a small little goat. "Someone went through the wall." Trever was very surprise about this, "How could this be? Send gaurds."

"That is why I'm here. We can't find anyone or anything."

Trever went pale and confuse. "Trever you must release us now. Bill is here and his assassin." Cade said. "I don't believe you. It...it just...something...well the guards can't find anything....so it is nothing." Trever reply.

"It isn't just nothing. It is your death knocking on the door." Grunkle Ford said, "Listen to us. Bill and his assassins are most liking hiding or a disappearing spell. They are here."

"Impossible. The wall would just strip their magic away. They will be so weak."

"How? If one of them lived most of his life not using magic? He'll be used to the feeling." Grunkle Ford reply.

Trever seems to be in shock, "You are pulling my leg."

"No we aren't. That assassin is my great nephew. For 12 years he lived without using magic...or at least not using magic very often. He is used to the power. He could have done something." Grunkle Ford reply.

"Wait so an assassin is 12 years old?" Trever laugh.

"No he is 17 and he will kill you without looking." Grunkle Stan snaps.

Trever rolls his eyes, "Oh please."

"Trever just release us and give us the stone before it is too late. Trever you are our only hope. If we get the stone then we can make sure that Bill doesn't win." Cade pleaded.

"Why would I give you the stone of power? How dumb are you think I am?" Trever sneer.

Then a guard came in running, "Sir! Sir! Men down! Men down!"

"What?" Trever snaps.

"Men dead! Stab! They were stab."

"What?" Trever ask.

"Like I said before. Bill and Tori may be weak but not Dipper. He knows how to kill people without magic. Knives are his specialty. They are coming for you Trever. Now let us go and we can protect you." Cade pleaded.

Trever started to think and pace a bit, "Alright...someone is out there in my palace." Then Trever snaps his fingers and guards came and UN cuffs us. I ran and hug Jume. "Alright, so you are saying that Bill has two assassins around here." Trever reply.

"Yes, take us to the stone." Cade order. Trever nod. Then a knife came cutting through it came and it stab the bull. "He's here." Grunkle Ford hiss. Then another knife at the guard. Jume grab me a bit closer. Cade, Grunkle Ford and Stan were ready to fight. While Trever panic and ran off.

The goat ran and hides behind a plant that was there.

"Show yourself!" Grunkle Ford hiss.

"Jume, Mabel, get out of here and find the King before Dipper, Tori, or Bill finds them." Cade whisper to us. We both nod and we ran off.

"Where did he go?" I ask Jume.

"Don't know."

"Do you think we should split up?"

"Don't know. It could be good, to find the Trever but bad because they could attack us. I'm saying stick together will be a better way to go."

"Or she can come with me." Said a new voice. I jumped and turn around, the same with Jume. Then anger filled me, "Gideon." Gideon smiled, "Mabel."