Sure You're FBI...

Leadville, Colorado is normal, nothing ever happens. Well except for the one Saturday that changed my life for the better. I was locking the small store that I owned when I heard a scream. I quickly pinpointed where it had come from and sprinted that way. I turned the corner into a dark alley, (why always a dark alley) and saw a girl with black hair and pale skin. Something big was advancing on her, all of the sudden a blinding white light flashed and I covered my eyes. When I looked again the large figure was gone and the girl was on the ground. I ran over to her after I pulled out my phone and called 911. Her eyes where burned out and she was smoking, I gaged as the smell of burned meat reached my nose.
     "Hello, this is 911 please state your emergency." The calm voice from the other end said.
     "I, um a girl has just been murdered." I mutter into the receiver.
     "We are tracking this call, we are on our way, " The voice said urgently. "Please stay on the line."
I put the phone down and looked around, out of the corner of my eye I saw a glint of silver. I stumble over to it and pick up a weird looking knife. I slide it into my purse just as the sirens scream around the corner. I don't know why I took the blade but I just didn't wan't that to happen to me next. Police slide out of their cars and I see the sun coming over the peaks. Has it really been all night?
     "Miss, would you like you explain what happened here?" A short blonde woman says, she must be from out of town since everybody knows everybody in a town this small.
     "I was locking up my shop when I heard a scream, I came around the corner and saw a tall man, suddenly there was a very bright blue light and when it stopped the man was gone and the girl was burned out." I say, my voice oddly calm.
     "Okay, would you wait around until the agents get here to ask you some more questions?" She asks leading me over to the ambulance and hanging a blanket over my shoulders.

About two hours later I'm jolted awake by a firm hand on my shoulder. I look up to see the women looking down at me.
     "The FBI is here, they would like to ask you some questions." She says pulling me over to a chevy impala. I look at the two men sitting on the front of the car.
     "Hi, I'm Agent Rose and this is my partner Agent Young." The shorter of the two says holding out his hand.

(Time Skip)

     After what happened with the murder last week everybody started treating me like I was fragile cargo. After I got home I took out the angel blade and stared at the silver blade. Suddenly  there was a knock on my door. I jumped and threw the blade under the couch. Then I walked over to the door, I opened it slowly and see the "FBI" agents standing there in normal clothes.
     "Come in agents." I say inviting them in. They walk over and sit on the couch, I follow them and sit on one of the armchairs in front of the couch.
     "What is it that you want?" I ask cautiously.
     "We were wondering if you found anything on the site?" The taller one asks.
I tense up and glance and the couch where just a little bit of the blade is sticking out from underneath.
     "No Agent, I did not, if I did I would tell you." I snap. Again I glance at the blade and the shorter one follows my gaze. He nudges the taller one and bends down to pick it up.
     "Where did you get this?" He asks. I lunge forward and grab it.
     "I got it to protect myself against whatever I saw." I snarl.
The tall one looks at me, "I thought you said it was a guy who knifed a girl." He says.
I gulp, "Okay, I might not have been truthful the other day." I muttered before telling them about what really happened hoping they would't think I was completely insane.
     "Angels." The short one growls.
     "What do you mean angels?" I ask looking into the gleaming blade.
     "I mean there is a whole world of crazy out there that you don't even know about." The shorter Agent says.
The taller one looks at me then adds, "My name is Sam and this is my brother Dean."
    "Okay, Dean and Sam, what is your last name then?" I ask cautiously.
     "Winchester." Dean replies calmly.
     "Now, we need the blade." Sam says reaching for the blade. I pull the blade away and stand up.
     "No, I want to help, now that I know about monsters and such." I state stubbornly.
     "Oh no way!" Dean says lunging for the blade. I pull away and flip over the back of my chair, landing on my feet.
Dean stops, "where did you learn that?"
I grin. "I know a few tricks." I say thinking back to my martial art background.
     "You know what, you can help us this once and if you get killed it's not my fault." Dean sighs and Sam looks at him like he is crazy.
     "So what do we do first?" I ask. Dean looks at Sam then walks out of the room, Sam nods and I follow him out.
That was just the beginning...