You Mean Like Cain and Able?

We pull up to a farmhouse and Crowley who is in the back seat shudders.

     "Guys I feel something." He mutters.

     "What cramps?" I ask with a smirk.

     "No, something dark." He says stepping out of the car.

     "What, darker than you?" Dean asks. Crowley looks like he is about to answer but stops looking in the distance. I follow his gaze and see a man in  stark white bee keeper suit.

     "We need to leave now, and never come back ." Crowley says obviously scared.

     "Why, are you allergic to bees?" I ask sarcastically.

     "That's not a beekeeper, that's the father of murder!" He says wide eyed.

     "Sorry, who?" I ask.

     "It's Cain." He sighs exasperated.

     "You mean like the Cain and Abel?" Dean asks.

     "Guys, we need to be a world away from here, from him!" Crowley says turning to leave but almost running into Cain.

     "You're not going anywhere Crowley." Cain purrs.

We sit on the couch in Cain's living room, and wait.

     "Why don't you just zap out of here?" I ask curiously.

     "What and leave my partners in crime?" He retorts.

     "Yeah, like your heart grew three sizes. You can't zap out of here, can you?" Dean asks.

     "Cain's doing something to me." Crowley answers.

     "Well, it just isn't your day for getaways is it? Anyway, tell me about this Cain." Dean says changing the subject.

     " Well after Cain killed Abel he became a demon." Crowley starts to explain.

     "What do you mean "became a demon"?" Dean interrupts.

     "I mean he became the deadliest demon to walk the face of the earth. Killed thousands. The best at being the worst. And then he just...Disappeared. Everyone thought he was dead or, at least, hoped he was." Crowley finishes. Suddenly Cain walks through the door with a tray of tea and Crowley sinks lower in the couch; cowering.

"Do any of you keep bees? It's very relaxing. They're such noble creatures. And the honey? Well I keep it right on the comb." Cain says setting the tray down on the table. He hand me a cup and I take it muttering a small thanks, Dean does the same. Crowley takes his cup but is shaking so much the teacup clatters on the saucer.

(I am going to skip to the fight with the demons.)

Suddenly we hear tires on gravel and I look up.

"They with you." I ask hopefully.

"No." Cain replies. Suddenly a voice from outside calls.

"I guess we can't wait any longer. Your friend Tara was very helpful! Got downright chatty... After I peeled all her skin off. We don't want any trouble, Cain. Just want the so-called King and the Winchester. I got a new master to impress, and I'm betting bagging those two will do just that." The demon calls.

"Master?" Dean questions.

"Abaddon. This lot all need to die. I count..." Crowley starts but Dean interrupts him, "Too many." Then turning to Cain, "Will that whammy you put on the door to keep us in keep them out?"

"For now." Cain replies.

We prepare as best we can while the demons try to get in.

Suddenly the doors bursts open and demons come pouring in. I pull out my angel blade and get to work trying to buy us some time. Time seems to slow as I go through demon after demon. Finally demons just stop coming and I look over to see Dean talking to Cain. I walk into the kitchen.

"So this was some kind of sick test?" I ask.

"I felt connected to Dean right from the beginning. Kindred spirits, if you will. He and I are very much alike." Cain says simply. I look at him in shock.

"Well except I didn't kill my brother." Dean snaps.

"You saved yours, why?" Cain asks unfazed.

"Because you never give up on family, ever!" Dean retorts.

"Where's your brother now?" Cain asks.

"I don't know what kind of game you're playing here, and I don't really care. Just give me the damn blade!" Dean shouts.

"Sorry Dean I have nothing to hand over." Cain states calmly.

"What!" I interrupt.

"I no longer have the blade. It's gone." Cain replies.

(One more skip SORRY)

"I can give you the mark Dean if it's what you want." Cain says. I gasp, from what I've heard the mark is nothing but bad news.

"Dean you can't." I say rushing over to Dean.

"I have to, if we want to kill Abbadon." Dean says not even turning to look at me.

"Dean, promise me you won't change, no matter what the mark does to you. Promise me you will always be my Dean" I say reaching up to kiss him before backing up.

"I promise. I promise I won't change." Dean whispers.

"Good luck Dean, you're going to need it." Cain says stepping towards Dean.

"Yeah, I get that a lot. Now let's dance." Dean says. I smile.

Cain grabs Dean's arm and veins of vivid red lance up Dean's arm. He grimaces in pain and I start forward but Crowley holds me back. The lines recede and leave a mark on Dean's arm.

"Dean?" I ask.

"I'm fine," He replies before asking Cain, "Alright, where the hell did you stash that blade?"

"Nothing can destroy the Blade, so I threw it to the bottom of the deepest ocean. It's the only way I could keep my promise to Colette. You find the blade, kill Abaddon, but make me a promise first. When I call you, and I will call, you come find me and use the Blade on me." Cain says deadly serious.

"Why?" I ask.

"For what I'm about to do." Cain replies. He grabs the three of us and we end up outside the house.

We drive away and pull over on the side of the road.

"Dean I can get the blade." Crowley purrs.

"You do that Crowley, but when you do I will kill you. I know how you used me, and got Tara killed!" Dean roars ending with a punch to Crowley's face. With that the King of Hell Zaps out. Suddenly Dean winces.

"Dean what's wrong?" I ask worry lacing my voice.

"Just the mark settling in." Dean replies. We get back in the Impala and start the long drive back to The Bunker.