Who Thought This Was a Good Idea?

Dean had been fairly normal, but from what Sam described and from what I heard before I blacked out he wasn't normal when he killed. Sam and I had kind of made a deal to pretend there where no cases when Dean asked. We called other hunters in take care of them.

"So, Dean what do you want to do?" I asked, we had been exploring every inch of the bunker.

"Well that depends on what you mean." Dean smirks. I shake my head and groan.

"If you're not going to decide then I will and you are going to regret that." I say with a sly smile.

I run over to him poke him on the arm.

"You're it!" I shout as I sprint away. I hear his heavy footfalls close behind me. Suddenly arms wrap around my waist.

"No I think you are." Dean whispers in my ear before his arms leave my waist and I hear his footsteps fading in the distance. I turn and remember Sammy sitting on his computer in the library. I sneak in and walk up behind him.

"Tag, you're it." I yell as I punch him in the arm. He stands up so quickly the chair falls back and I laugh as I run out of the room. I hear him following and as I turn the corner I slam into another moving object; Dean. I land on top of him and hear him grunt as the wind gets knocked out of him. Then I hear the pounding of Sam's feet on the ground. I push my self up and take off running.

I hear Dean groan as Sam tags him before following me. We run into my room and shut the door before I lock it. I hear Dean banging on the door for a while, Sam and I sit there giggling. Suddenly the banging stops. I look at Sam and raise my eyebrow. He shrugs, then stands up and goes to the door.

"Dean?" Sam yells. Nothing. I get up and join Sam, suddenly we hear a click and the door handle starts to turn. Dean picked the lock. Luckily as a hunter I think quick, also we were hiding in my room. I run into the bathroom and pull the mirror open, climbing in I close it behind me. Then I reach into my pocket and pull out my car keys, turning on the small flashlight that is attached, I stand up and follow the passage. This is one of the many perks of the bunker; secret passages everywhere. I slowly slide the next door open and drop to the floor in the basement.

I walk over to the stairs and start to creep up when suddenly I hear voices. Both Sam and Dean, I stalk back down the stairs and climb up on top of a cupboard, making sure I'm out of site. The light flips on.

"You're sure she's down here?" I hear Sam ask Dean.

"This is where the secret passage in her bathroom leads." Dean replies. How did he know about that? I wonder. Suddenly I hear their footsteps walking towards me. I hold my breath and hope they don't find me. Then the footsteps stop and turn, going back upstairs.

It had been at least an hour before I realize what the boys are up to, they know where I am but they decided to leave me there. As I lay there I slowly came up with a plan of revenge. I know another secret passage that leads from here to the garage. I crawled slowly to the garage and walked over to baby. Dean had left the keys on the driver seat so all I had to do was start her up and drive away.

I decide to stay the night at a motel in town, one where Dean and I would meet up if we ever got lost of split up on a hunt.

I woke up the next day to someone banging on my door. Only one person could have found me; Dean. I take my sweet time getting up and putting on clothes, sweatpants with a black tank top. I then stroll to the door and open it a crack.

"Well, what a pleasant surprise!" I say mock surprise coating my voice.

"That was uncalled for!" Dean pouts.

"Why? You left me in the basement." I counter. Dean shrugs and I smirk.

"We're equal... Unless you want to start another prank war." I say after a pause. Dean shudders and shakes his head vigorously.

"Equal." He says before walking back out to my car. With a yell of protest I grab my stuff and run after him with his car keys.

"I'm driving my car." I snap snatching the keys form his hand and dropping his on the ground. We both drive back to the bunker speeding way over the limit. I can tell Dean is trying to beat me on the way back to the bunker. I win in the end.